Cypress Semiconductor

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor in December 2011.

Interview Details – Extremely lengthy 6 interviews for job

Interview Question – Was asked to plan a marketing strategy   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Better offer

Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor in January 2012.

Interview Details – It was tough to get through and took a lot of time

Interview Question – about technical stuff of semiconductor industry   Answer Question

Product Marketing Engineer

The process took a day - interviewed at Cypress Semiconductor in March 2012.

Interview Details – I received a phone call from the recruiter and was asked mostly HR questions and some questions about my projects. The conversation was very friendly and left me with a positive impression of the people and corporate culture of the organization.

There were some questions that required me to demonstrate a basic knowledge of marketing, but unfortunately, I did not have much experience in this field and wasn't able to satisfactorily answer those questions.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about this position. Why are you applying for it given that you have an engineering background?   Answer Question
  • What do you know about Cypress?   Answer Question

Worked for Cypress Semiconductor? Contribute to the Community!