Cyprexx Interview Questions

1.5

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brandon, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandon, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cyprexx.

The company strictly uses recruiters. Employment is provided as a 6-month, contract to hire. The interview process was very quick - A phone call from the recruiter, a face-to-face, then an offer before getting back home. The interview was conducted by the development manager, a senior developer, and the CTO.

The questions were extremely generic. Answer questions about webforms, winforms, why each are in existence and when to use one another. Discuss the theory behind OOP and when to use what.

Interview Questions
    There really is no negotiation. They offer a max salary and do not budge from there.

Inside Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Cyprexx in April 2014.

Interview is set up through a temp to hire agency for a 12 week trial process. Once you interview with the temp agency they will set up an interview with the HR department. You are required to take a typing test as well as a test on Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. You must be able to type a minimum of 36 words per minute and score a minimum of 90% on the Microsoft tests. On your interview with the HR department it is a scheduled 15 minute interview where they ask you about your job history. Fairly laid back and no pressure at all. The only uncomfortable thing is that it is not a one on one interview. You will meet with a minimum of 3 people and it is hard to get a read on how well that you did because the collaborate together to see if you are a fit for the company.

Interview Questions
    • Very simple questions about your job history. They asked if I was able to negotiate pricing in my past experience and asked for an example. I was also asked if I would be able to work at either of their locations in the area and if I would work overtime. again this was a basic interview and in my opinion it is hard to get the feel for a candidate in 15 minutes.   Answer Question

Repairs Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Brandon, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brandon, FL

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Cyprexx in July 2012.

Interviews are all given through various temp agencies as this is how they hire people and the interviews are 15 minutes. They want to know what you know about their company and if you are aware of their services. Don't ask intelligent questions as you may not get the job.

Interview Questions
    The salary was determined by the temp agency.

Unknown Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint Rose, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Rose, LA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Cyprexx in November 2010.

Initial interview was very professional and well put together

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation.

Worked for Cyprexx? Contribute to the Community!