Cyracom International Interpreter Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2015

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cyracom International

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cyracom International (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

Was called and told that they have received my resume. They asked me to spell out the alphabet in English and Spanish. They also asked me what was my favorite movie and what it was about. They asked me in what other language was I proficient in and I said Spanish.

Interview Questions

• They asked when would be a convenient time to take the assessment, so I gave them a date and time.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cyracom International

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cyracom International (Houston, TX) in May 2014.

Interview

Simple questions testing your proficiency in English and the target language. There are two interviews, and both could be done over the phone. The first one was within 30 minutes and very simple. When you passed it, they would notify you to prepare for the second interview. They would email you about the form about the second interview and what to prepare.

Interview Questions

• Translate the conversation from (your target language) to English   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate about anything.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Cyracom International (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online did three interviews over the phone to test language ability and then I had to call back to get an offer letter signed it and emailed it back and I was hired

Interpreter Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Cyracom International.

Interview

Recruiters will try to sell the job to you as much as they can. Don't trust everything they say.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult, if you pass the assesment which is as easy as ABC.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Nothing

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Cyracom International (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2013.

Interview

These are the most disorganized group of people I have ever encountered. They promised phone call after phone call, email after email, with nothing ever delivered. They claim they're in high need for interpreters yet don't follow up? I have called and emailed several people who've claimed to be part of this process, and absolutely nobody responds, or they respond painfully late. Very disappointing.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cyracom International (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2012.

Interview

Telephonic As long as you speak english and another language fluently this should be a pretty easy process.

Interview Questions

• They ask you to talk about yourself for 1 min on the phone. you basically babble on about yourself. awkward.   Answer Question

Interpreter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Cyracom International.

Interview

they will call you and interview you, then you go through a phone orientation and then a language assessment

Interview Questions

Negotiation

basically you don't need to negotiate. They either take you or leave you

Interpreter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cyracom International in April 2010.

Interview

very disorganized, taking a long time for them to answer questions

Interview Questions

• If I like it here in the US   1 Answer
    • will I be willing to perform for a minimal wage or sometimes volunteer   1 Answer

Interpreter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cyracom International in March 2009.

Interview

Apply, interviewer called, testing, offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straight forward