Cyracom International

6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Cyracom International in March 2013.

Interview Details – These are the most disorganized group of people I have ever encountered. They promised phone call after phone call, email after email, with nothing ever delivered. They claim they're in high need for interpreters yet don't follow up? I have called and emailed several people who've claimed to be part of this process, and absolutely nobody responds, or they respond painfully late. Very disappointing.

Interpreter

I applied online and interviewed at Cyracom International.

Interview Details – Recruiters will try to sell the job to you as much as they can. Don't trust everything they say.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult, if you pass the assesment which is as easy as ABC.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Nothing

Very Easy Interview

Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Cyracom International in February 2012.

Interview Details – Telephonic
As long as you speak english and another language fluently this should be a pretty easy process.

Interview Question – They ask you to talk about yourself for 1 min on the phone. you basically babble on about yourself. awkward.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interpreter

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at Cyracom International.

Interview Details – they will call you and interview you, then you go through a phone orientation and then a language assessment

Interview Question – the assessment could be difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – basically you don't need to negotiate. They either take you or leave you

Interpreter

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Cyracom International in April 2010.

Interview Details – very disorganized, taking a long time for them to answer questions

Interview Questions

• If I like it here in the US   View Answer
  • will I be willing to perform for a minimal wage or sometimes volunteer   View Answer

Interpreter

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Cyracom International in March 2009.

Interview Details – Apply, interviewer called, testing, offer

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Straight forward

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cyracom International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cyracom International Interpreter interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cyracom International employees and interview candidates.