Cytec Engineered Materials

Relevance Date Difficulty

Polymer Chemist Interview

Polymer Chemist
Anaheim, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Cytec Engineered Materials in March 2010.

Interview Details – I sent my resume through my school's job searching web page. After a week I sent them an email inquiring if they got my resume and I got an email right away saying that they wanted a phone interview on following week. The interviewer was very friendly and mostly asked behavioral questions rather than technical ones. However, they were looking for someone to start in next couple of months which I was not ready for. So I wasn't called up to the on site interview.

Interview Question – Where to do see yourself in next five years?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Applications Engineer Intern Interview

Applications Engineer Intern

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Cytec Engineered Materials in May 2010.

Interview Details – Met with four employees. First was HR manager, who asked general questions ie where do you see yourself in five years. Second two were engineers who asked specifics about my work experience. I brought along a portfolio that was very useful during this stage of the interview. Last interview was with a worker who I spoke to about company hierarchy and the work environment. I did not receive a decline until a few weeks after the interview, which was frustrating.

Interview Question – Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cytec Engineered Materials? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cytec Engineered Materials interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cytec Engineered Materials employees and interview candidates.