Czarnowski

Relevance Date Difficulty

Setup & Dismantle Crew Interview

Setup & Dismantle Crew
Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Czarnowski in May 2012.

Interview Details – Knowledgeable and professional from interview offer through offer. Highly creative environment representing an automaker. Interviews, both one no one, and group we're challenging in a worthwhile manner. expanded my view of some accounts they represented.
Thoroughly enjoyed the mock client presentation.

Reason for Declining – More highly organized firm offered s'more challenging opportunity to travel. Czarnowski seems an up and coming powerhouse in exhibits, but the position I took was a master at branding from concept to show floor and events.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Internship Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Czarnowski.

Interview Details – HR Called within days of submitting application. Interviewed by HR director and the Branch Director. Asked about my long and short term goals, strength, weaknesses.

Interview Question – In the news story of your life, what would the headline say?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Czarnowski? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Czarnowski interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Czarnowski employees and interview candidates.