Czarnowski Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Czarnowski

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Czarnowski.

Interview

HR Called within days of submitting application. Interviewed by HR director and the Branch Director. Asked about my long and short term goals, strength, weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• In the news story of your life, what would the headline say?   Answer Question

Setup & Dismantle Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Czarnowski (Detroit, MI) in May 2012.

Interview

Knowledgeable and professional from interview offer through offer. Highly creative environment representing an automaker. Interviews, both one no one, and group we're challenging in a worthwhile manner. expanded my view of some accounts they represented.
    Thoroughly enjoyed the mock client presentation.

More highly organized firm offered s'more challenging opportunity to travel. Czarnowski seems an up and coming powerhouse in exhibits, but the position I took was a master at branding from concept to show floor and events.