Czarnowski

Relevance Date Difficulty

Setup & Dismantle Crew Interview

Setup & Dismantle Crew
Detroit, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Czarnowski in May 2012.

Interview Details – Knowledgeable and professional from interview offer through offer. Highly creative environment representing an automaker. Interviews, both one no one, and group we're challenging in a worthwhile manner. expanded my view of some accounts they represented.
Thoroughly enjoyed the mock client presentation.

Reason for Declining – More highly organized firm offered s'more challenging opportunity to travel. Czarnowski seems an up and coming powerhouse in exhibits, but the position I took was a master at branding from concept to show floor and events.

Internship Interview

Internship

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Czarnowski.

Interview Details – HR Called within days of submitting application. Interviewed by HR director and the Branch Director. Asked about my long and short term goals, strength, weaknesses.

Interview Question – In the news story of your life, what would the headline say?   Answer Question

Worked for Czarnowski? Contribute to the Community!