D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Crew Member Interview

Crew Member

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches in April 2011.

Interview Details – A close friend of mine made a phone call to her supervisor while I came in to order a sandwich and by the time I was cashed out, my name was on the schedule.

Interview Question – What hours can you work?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Crew Member Interview

Crew Member

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches in March 2008.

Interview Details – Sat down at a table and was asked a few basic questions about experience and to explain a situation where you faced a problem in the workplace and how you handled it.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches Crew Member interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches employees and interview candidates.