D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches

Sandwich Artist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Auburn, MA

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches in May 2012.

Brought in my application and received a phone call from the hiring manager 20 minutes later. Set up an interview in the store. Simple and easy process. Asked very few questions. Mostly just explained the responsibilities and requirements for the job.

Interview Questions
    • They're were no tough or unexpected questions. The interview mostly consisted of a normal conversation just talking about the job.   Answer Question

Delivery Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashua, NH

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches in May 2010.

Very laid back. VERY casual. I wore jeans and a nice polo shirt. I applied online and they called me that day to come in for an interview.

Interview Questions
    • The only question outside of the basics was what do you know about this company   View Answer
    Everyone gets minimum wage unless you're related to the manager.

Crew Member Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches in April 2011.

A close friend of mine made a phone call to her supervisor while I came in to order a sandwich and by the time I was cashed out, my name was on the schedule.

Crew Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches in March 2008.

Sat down at a table and was asked a few basic questions about experience and to explain a situation where you faced a problem in the workplace and how you handled it.

Interview Questions
    • explain a time when you were faced with a problem at work and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Are you willing to clean?   View Answer