D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches

Relevance Date Difficulty

Delivery Driver Interview

Delivery Driver
Nashua, NH

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches in May 2010.

Interview Details – Very laid back. VERY casual. I wore jeans and a nice polo shirt. I applied online and they called me that day to come in for an interview.

Interview Question – The only question outside of the basics was what do you know about this company   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Everyone gets minimum wage unless you're related to the manager.

Sandwich Artist Interview

Sandwich Artist
Auburn, MA

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches in May 2012.

Interview Details – Brought in my application and received a phone call from the hiring manager 20 minutes later. Set up an interview in the store. Simple and easy process. Asked very few questions. Mostly just explained the responsibilities and requirements for the job.

Interview Question – They're were no tough or unexpected questions. The interview mostly consisted of a normal conversation just talking about the job.   Answer Question

Crew Member Interview

Crew Member

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches in April 2011.

Interview Details – A close friend of mine made a phone call to her supervisor while I came in to order a sandwich and by the time I was cashed out, my name was on the schedule.

Interview Question – What hours can you work?   View Answer

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Crew Member Interview

Crew Member

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches in March 2008.

Interview Details – Sat down at a table and was asked a few basic questions about experience and to explain a situation where you faced a problem in the workplace and how you handled it.

Interview Questions

Worked for D'Angelo Grilled Sandwiches? Contribute to the Community!