D. E. Shaw & Co. - Investment Firm

www.deshaw.com
  www.deshaw.com

D. E. Shaw & Co. - Investment Firm Rotational Associate Program Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Rotational Associate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university – interviewed at D. E. Shaw & Co. - Investment Firm.

I replied to a posting on the campus jobs board. The recruiter referred me to the Rotational Associates Position. The first round was a half-hour phone interview followed by three second-round interviews onsite. The people I spoke with were generally very smart with non-traditional backgrounds for finance. However, the process is very competitive and they seem to interview many people relative to the number of openings.

Interview Questions
  • I got the life insurance scenario mentioned by other candidates.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for D. E. Shaw & Co. - Investment Firm

Rotational Associate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at D. E. Shaw & Co. - Investment Firm in January 2012.

Mainly behavioral questions and questions discussing past accomplishments and issues tangential to items on CV. Also discussed possible investment ideas, other job offers, and did an investment case study of sorts.

Interview Questions