D-Link Interview Questions

Updated Jun 15, 2014

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fountain Valley, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at D-Link.

Good interview questions. HR will check your references.

n/a

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fountain Valley, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, CA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at D-Link in January 2010.

Easy enough sales interview, simple questions. Felt that they were in a hurry to fill quickly

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Fountain Valley, Orange, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fountain Valley, Orange, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at D-Link in December 2008.

I applied for the job via a posting on the internet. I was then contacted for a phone interview about my schooling and background and consequently scheduled for a 1:1 interview. I was questioned about my background and given an overview of what the company's plans were. Since, I had an "impressive" resume and possessed "big game", I was hired on the spot and accepted the offer a day later.

None available.

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at D-Link in March 2014.

I replied to D-Link's job posting on a form for foreigners living in Taiwan. I submitted my resume, cover letter, and a writing sample. Soon after I was contacted by HR, who requested a sample edit, which I completed. Then I was invited to come in for an interview. The HR representative met me in the lobby and sat me down in a private room. About 10 minutes later a 30-something guy walked in and closed the door. At the interview I was asked a lot of technical questions and the meanings of various acronyms used in the networking field. I was given another sample edit to perform, timed and on a computer. That evening I sent the HR person an email thanking them for the interview and looking forward to hearing from them. I did not hear from them again. Three months have passed, and although it's obvious to me by now that I wasn't selected, I'm rather disappointed that D-Link didn't have the courtesy to let me know. I understand that applicants who are not chosen for an interview shouldn't expect a response, but I thought that once you are interviewed you are considered a serious candidate and would be notified of the outcome.

Interview Questions
    • "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" Do many people last 5 years as a technical writer at D-Link? I doubt it.   View Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

cover many areas of ethernet technologies & protocol

Sales Interview

Phone interview after interview and then peer interviews.Interviews questions were straightforward and what most expect like questions about past companies and past experiences.

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at D-Link in June 2012.

English translation test.

Consultant Interview

The process took 2+ months - interviewed at D-Link in March 2012.

Interviewed for services. Long interview process. Five phone interviews. Two in person. Executive and peer interviews.

Typical interview. My advice to candidates is do your homework and ask how long is the entire process.

Account Executive Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at D-Link in January 2011.

Phone interview first for 30 mins on skills and qualification. Then 1:1 interview with HR asking situational and behavioural type questions. A second interview with Hiring Manager, and then a background check was next.

Commodity Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at D-Link in June 2008.

Provided limited company information. No response after interview.

Interview Questions

Worked for D-Link? Contribute to the Community!