D-Link

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Fountain Valley, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at D-Link.

Interview Details – Good interview questions. HR will check your references.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – n/a

Sales Interview

Sales
Fountain Valley, CA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at D-Link in January 2010.

Interview Details – Easy enough sales interview, simple questions. Felt that they were in a hurry to fill quickly

Interview Question – Sell me this pen   View Answer

Marketing Interview

Marketing
Fountain Valley, Orange, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at D-Link in December 2008.

Interview Details – I applied for the job via a posting on the internet. I was then contacted for a phone interview about my schooling and background and consequently scheduled for a 1:1 interview. I was questioned about my background and given an overview of what the company's plans were. Since, I had an "impressive" resume and possessed "big game", I was hired on the spot and accepted the offer a day later.

Interview Question – Do you know what e-commerce is?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None available.

Technical Writer Interview

Technical Writer
Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at D-Link in March 2014.

Interview Details – I replied to D-Link's job posting on a form for foreigners living in Taiwan. I submitted my resume, cover letter, and a writing sample. Soon after I was contacted by HR, who requested a sample edit, which I completed. Then I was invited to come in for an interview. The HR representative met me in the lobby and sat me down in a private room. About 10 minutes later a 30-something guy walked in and closed the door. At the interview I was asked a lot of technical questions and the meanings of various acronyms used in the networking field. I was given another sample edit to perform, timed and on a computer. That evening I sent the HR person an email thanking them for the interview and looking forward to hearing from them. I did not hear from them again. Three months have passed, and although it's obvious to me by now that I wasn't selected, I'm rather disappointed that D-Link didn't have the courtesy to let me know. I understand that applicants who are not chosen for an interview shouldn't expect a response, but I thought that once you are interviewed you are considered a serious candidate and would be notified of the outcome.

Interview Question – "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" Do many people last 5 years as a technical writer at D-Link? I doubt it.   View Answer

QA Engineer Interview

QA Engineer
Taipei (Taiwan)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at D-Link in June 2012.

Interview Details – English translation test.

Interview Question – Network protocol   Answer Question

Interview Question – very technical oriented questions...   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Sales

Interviewed at D-Link

Interview Details – Phone interview after interview and then peer interviews.Interviews questions were straightforward and what most expect like questions about past companies and past experiences.

Interview Question – How have you overcome your largest weaknesses   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Consultant

The process took 2+ months - interviewed at D-Link in March 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed for services. Long interview process. Five phone interviews. Two in person. Executive and peer interviews.

Typical interview. My advice to candidates is do your homework and ask how long is the entire process.

Interview Question – Why would you want to work with us?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at D-Link in January 2011.

Interview Details – Phone interview first for 30 mins on skills and qualification. Then 1:1 interview with HR asking situational and behavioural type questions. A second interview with Hiring Manager, and then a background check was next.

Interview Questions

Commodity Manager Interview

Commodity Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at D-Link in June 2008.

Interview Details – Provided limited company information. No response after interview.

Interview Question – What was the reason leaving current company   Answer Question

Worked for D-Link? Contribute to the Community!