D.R. Horton

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Residential Superintendent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at D.R. Horton in February 2012.

I was one of about three hundred applicants for the job so it was a moral victory of sorts to actually get an interview. It was my first interview in many years as I had been with my previous company for fifteen years. The interview went well and I was comfortable with the topics he brought up- such as scheduling, working with home buyers, ensuring job safety and so on. At the end of tyhe interview we shook hands and he said that I was well qualified and that he had many more prospects to interview. I spoke with him a week ago and he said that I'm still under consideration but that he was still interviewing people. So maybe I still have a chance!

Interview Questions
  • What was the most difficult situation you dealt with in your previous job?   View Answer