D.R. Horton

D.R. Horton Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.0

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at D.R. Horton.

I was invited into the office to interview for a summer position. The people who interviewed me were very nice and welcoming, and very honest about how much they enjoy their experience in the company. They ask the typical interview questions, none of them were that big of a surprise.

Interview Questions
  • I was not surprised by any of the questions that they asked.   Answer Question
Being a young college student, I did not negotiate, but I could have if I wanted to.

Other Interview Reviews for D.R. Horton

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at D.R. Horton.

meet and greet, some ramdom questions about what was on my resume, it took a long time for the decission and start date, training was non existant

Interview Questions
    • if you had to choose would you be a fox or a rabbit   View Answer
    here's what you get, take it or leave it. i have a stack of resumes on my desk./ I took it and so far so good

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at D.R. Horton in October 2010.

Started as a temp employee and in 4 months got hired full time as their employee. No real interview. They hire their friends. I was lucky. I had a friend.

Interview Questions
    • No real interview. I was offered a job because I knew someone. They only hire their friends.   Answer Question
    None it was here it is take it or leave it.

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at D.R. Horton in January 2010.

Interview process was fairly easy-they are most interested in your sales abilities and track record. Nepotism is also good-name dropping will gain you points. It depends on who is interviewing you-ceo will try to show how smart hwe is, others will be more welcome.

Interview Questions
    Time off up front is very good to discuss if they have an interest-it's very hard to schedule it later on.