D&B

Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Professional Interview

Human Resources Professional
Short Hills, NJ

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at D&B.

Interview Details – Recruiter from Adecco emailed to schedule a phone interview. Scheduled for two days later. Phone interview lasted about 10 minutes. Recruiter asked 'tell me about your background', asked where I live. No other questions. Wasn't very friendly and didn't talk much, which seemed odd since she was supposed to be soliciting for the company. She did explain the job, which she seemed to be informed about. Said she would talk to hiring manager. I did receive a script email a few days after interview stating that they had other candidates they were considering, which I was fine with. At least there was a form of communication on status.

Interview Question – Tell me about your background. Where do you live, how far from the office.   Answer Question

Worked for D&B? Contribute to the Community!