D&B

63 candidate interviews

Statistical Consultant Interview

Statistical Consultant

Interviewed at D&B

Interview Details – The phone interview lasted only about 10 mins. The HR asked some experience based questions. She speaked really fast from the very beginning, and her voice is monotone, giving me the impression that she doesn't really care and just want to finish it quickly.

New Account Acquisition Specialist Interview

New Account Acquisition Specialist

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at D&B.

Interview Details – Phone interview, then 2 rounds of personal interviews, mirror an employee for 2 hours, then find out the are hiring about eveerryone

Interview Question – nothing all pretty standard   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation, just take it or leave it

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

Interviewed at D&B

Interview Details – multiple people interview ..common interview nothing to highlight

Interview Question – nothing difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at D&B

Interview Details – Applied on campus. First round was a short phone interview. Basic personality questions. Made it to the super day. 3 half hour interviews with managers. More personality questions with some technical stuff (statistical background etc). Easy process all in all

Interview Question – A time you overcame an obstacle?   Answer Question

Relationship Manager National Accounts Interview

Relationship Manager National Accounts

Interviewed at D&B

Interview Details – Overly involved process with 5 separate interviews. Included a presentation to a group of which only 2 of 5 scheduled attended. Weeks passed and I was advised waiting on final offer to be made. Long story short, instead of offer was advised that a direct contact of a senior manager was chosen at their insistence.

Interview Question – Going through numerous interviews with essentially the same individual.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Short Hills, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at D&B in February 2010.

Interview Details – Interview call and then onsite

Interview Question – Nothing difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Short Hills, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at D&B in June 2013.

Interview Details – Had an initial phone screen and was moved along in the process based on my background. Scheduled an in person interview with three senior managers in Short Hills, NJ.

The entire in person interview process was laborious and interviewers seemed totally indifferent and uninterested - almost as if they had already hired another individual and were just going through the motions. It was by far the worst interviewing experience of my career. I even probed the usual questions: what would be your best candidate, what personality types fit in, how do you know you've hired the right person, etc. Nothing - monotoned interviewers. I left knowing that I didn't get the position and was utterly relieved when I got the rejection notice the next day. C'mon team: let's be professional;

Interview Question – None were difficult - interviewers were clueless.   Answer Question

Credit Specialist Interview

Credit Specialist
Tucson, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at D&B in May 2012.

Interview Details – Interview consisted of two one-on-one questions and answers section along with a brief listen of an employee talking to a potential customer.

Credit Advisor Interview

Credit Advisor
Greensboro, NC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at D&B in May 2012.

Interview Details – First interview was with recruiter over the phone. It was very cursrory and he/she was not able to answer simple questions about the positions and or key expectations from the job. Second interview was on-site. After a lengthy paper application process, I was escorted back fro a five minute interview which consisted in no probative questioning whcich immediately let me know this was a cattle call. I tried to ascertain from the credit lead more about the pay structure, job requirements, etc, but was told it was all covered during training and did I want the job. Next, training class started the following Monday with 30 other applicants. This is truly a boiler room process in hoping to get enough people to fill the empty desks around the office.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – I declined the position because the importance of a small business owner in deciding whether he will pay himself this week or buy an overly priced credit package did not resonate with me. After a few days I knew it was a dead end.

Internship-Multi Lingual Data Analyst Interview

Internship-Multi Lingual Data Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at D&B in May 2010.

Interview Details – The interview process was pretty straight forward. They asked me questions regarding my skills for the job position and why D&B? This was D&B pilot internship program for college students so it was pretty unique.

Interview Questions

Worked for D&B? Contribute to the Community!