D&B

65 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at D&B.

Interview Details – One phone interview from a corporate recruiter. Then a 3 person interview.

Interview Question – Pretend that I am a prospect and sell me.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Flat offer that was above my salary expectation.

Predictive Modeler Interview

Predictive Modeler
Short Hills, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at D&B.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of phone interview, 1 hour presentation, 5 face to face interview

Customer Support Representative Interview

Customer Support Representative
Naperville, IL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 months - interviewed at D&B in April 2009.

Interview Details – went threw a staffing agent for 90 days then they hired me full time

Negotiation Details – they were the best company I have ever worked for

Intern Interview

Intern

Interviewed at D&B

Interview Details – Applied on campus. First round was a short phone interview. Basic personality questions. Made it to the super day. 3 half hour interviews with managers. More personality questions with some technical stuff (statistical background etc). Easy process all in all

Interview Question – A time you overcame an obstacle?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at D&B.

Interview Details – The worst experience I had with the interviewer. He could not speak proper English but was trying to dominate. Asked some what is this questions.

Interview Question – How much disk space required to install VS 2010   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

Interviewed at D&B

Interview Details – multiple people interview ..common interview nothing to highlight

Interview Question – nothing difficult   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations

Very Easy Interview

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Short Hills, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at D&B in June 2013.

Interview Details – Had an initial phone screen and was moved along in the process based on my background. Scheduled an in person interview with three senior managers in Short Hills, NJ.

The entire in person interview process was laborious and interviewers seemed totally indifferent and uninterested - almost as if they had already hired another individual and were just going through the motions. It was by far the worst interviewing experience of my career. I even probed the usual questions: what would be your best candidate, what personality types fit in, how do you know you've hired the right person, etc. Nothing - monotoned interviewers. I left knowing that I didn't get the position and was utterly relieved when I got the rejection notice the next day. C'mon team: let's be professional;

Interview Question – None were difficult - interviewers were clueless.   Answer Question

Sales (Austin, Texas) Interview

Sales (Austin, Texas)
Austin, TX

I applied online - interviewed at D&B in April 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring process intro: Phone Screening to come in
On-site Interview: Waiting room wait of 10 mins then two person interview at same time.

Companies really don't realize that having really unprofessional people interview really makes you have negative connotations about that company for a long time.

The woman who interviewed me made it clear within me interviewing for 2 minutes that my resume had "red flags" haha I graduated in 2009 when the recession hit and I have a BBA in Marketing .. . I assumed she had no idea what a recession is. I've had 100/dial phone jobs with great closing ability and I've set up appointments with some of the biggest companies in the world (none of which was ever brought up ie wells fargo,apple,harley davison,bank of the west,best buy C-Level executives etc etc). I ran through my resume continuing to prove to her every role and responsibility I had with respect to output and good effort. They made me do a phone interview in which I knew I did well but from the start of this woman's attitude I no longer felt good vibes. Finishing the interview only made me laugh more because it showed how unprofessional and completely judgmental they were without understanding the concept of recessions/newly grads/training/and over-all business in general... . the woman who scowled at my BBA degree in Business Marketing from a credited top-tier Business School had worn socks the whole time she was walking around the company floor. Goes to show how unprofessional D&B Austin,Texas office is. The woman told me I would hear back from someone and I never did in which I am so glad I never let any of those robots phase me (please apply if you are ok with that). Completely a waste of time & not to mention the low pay with respect to the Austin,Texas popular housing bubble would leave most with $300 'Discretionary Income'. It's obvious when companies get so big they can free-up hiring on people interviewing you in socks who probably have a general studies degree who frown on people with Business Degrees who actually study Business/Trends. Don't interview if you are a serious business professional who plans to do something great with your BBA Degree. Proceed with caution and never let people like that disrespect you regarding something you know you can do.

Senior Solutions Consultant Interview

Senior Solutions Consultant
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at D&B.

Interview Details – Recruiter Interview; Phone Interview with Hiring Manager; 1:1 Interview with Hiring Manager and Presentation to Hiring Mgr three AVPs or VP in region.

Interview Question – Think solution based selling   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was better than I was making so no negotiation took place

Analyst Internship Interview

Analyst Internship

Interviewed at D&B

Interview Details – Phone interview with typical screening questions.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question