D&B

D&B Project Manager Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Short Hills, NJ

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at D&B in June 2013.

Had an initial phone screen and was moved along in the process based on my background. Scheduled an in person interview with three senior managers in Short Hills, NJ.

The entire in person interview process was laborious and interviewers seemed totally indifferent and uninterested - almost as if they had already hired another individual and were just going through the motions. It was by far the worst interviewing experience of my career. I even probed the usual questions: what would be your best candidate, what personality types fit in, how do you know you've hired the right person, etc. Nothing - monotoned interviewers. I left knowing that I didn't get the position and was utterly relieved when I got the rejection notice the next day. C'mon team: let's be professional;

Other Interview Reviews for D&B

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Short Hills, NJ

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at D&B in February 2012.

An in-house recruiter emailed to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview consisted of two questions with an ice-cold interviewer. Indicated a follow up for next week which never came. No contact whatsoever.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at D&B in December 2010.

Cold calling, telephonic round and than personal interview

Interview Questions
    • case study, idea to launch new product   View Answer