D&B

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Short Hills, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at D&B in June 2013.

Interview Details – Had an initial phone screen and was moved along in the process based on my background. Scheduled an in person interview with three senior managers in Short Hills, NJ.

The entire in person interview process was laborious and interviewers seemed totally indifferent and uninterested - almost as if they had already hired another individual and were just going through the motions. It was by far the worst interviewing experience of my career. I even probed the usual questions: what would be your best candidate, what personality types fit in, how do you know you've hired the right person, etc. Nothing - monotoned interviewers. I left knowing that I didn't get the position and was utterly relieved when I got the rejection notice the next day. C'mon team: let's be professional;

Interview Question – None were difficult - interviewers were clueless.   Answer Question

Short Hills, NJ

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at D&B in February 2012.

Interview Details – An in-house recruiter emailed to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview consisted of two questions with an ice-cold interviewer. Indicated a follow up for next week which never came. No contact whatsoever.

Interview Questions

Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at D&B in December 2010.

Interview Details – Cold calling, telephonic round and than personal interview

Interview Question – case study, idea to launch new product   View Answer

Worked for D&B? Contribute to the Community!