D&D Restaurants

www.danddlondon.com

D&D Restaurants Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at D&D Restaurants

Restaurant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at D&D Restaurants in June 2009.

First off I was given a personality questionnaire - one side of the paper was how would your co-workers describe you for e.g. DRIVEN / GO GETTER / APPROACHABLE etc. The other side was how you see yourself. Next I was given a Psychometric test were you had to answer 50 (or as many) questions within an allotted time frame 15 minutes. Then i had an interview were I was asked about my resume from first position to most recent.

Interview Questions
    • To explain your C.V. from the beginning of your career etc..i.e. know you C.V. 100%   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at D&D Restaurants in January 2007.

Interview with 5- 10 people. You will neeed a good resume and coverletter. Be courteous and energetic. Be thorough when discussing the resume.

Interview Questions