D&H Distributing Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 25, 2014
5 interviews

1.5

Picker Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at D&H Distributing in September 2011.

Very easy pretty much the normal questions about yourself. Hiring process went pretty quick I would say it might have took at least one to complete the entire process. If I can remember correctly I would say that I took a skills test, once you pass that you go on to take your drug test. The skills test was basic math problems nothing to hard.

Software Developer Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at D&H Distributing.

I was interviewing for an IT position (programming). It was a group interview (a small roomful of them interviewing me at once), which was intimidating at first, but they were really friendly and put me at ease quickly. We were all laughing by the end. I really enjoyed the interview!

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember the exact question, but it was odd. Something like, "Can you think of any reason why you might choose not to pay an invoice that was due on time?".   View Answer

Regional Sales Representative Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at D&H Distributing in October 2010.

Several phone interviews and then a face-to-face. Oddly one of the executives came into the room to talk to the interviewing manager and dropped the F bomb several times.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation phase.

Picker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bolingbrook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bolingbrook, IL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at D&H Distributing in October 2013.

Went in and applied in person during the holiday season since my boyfriend works there, got an interview the second I turned in the application, and offered a position right after the interview was over. The application took me a bit to fill out since it was a huge packet of completely unnecessary and repetitive questions.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was difficult since they were just asking about my availability. No questions were asked in relation to my work experience.   Answer Question
    The only thing I was trying to get is a morning shift, and they said no but then gave me one anyway.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Harrisburg, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrisburg, PA

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at D&H Distributing in September 2012.

It was very laid back. The interviewer spoke about how he used to get drunk every night before work.

Interview Questions
    • There wasn't a hard question. All general interview questions.   Answer Question
    He asked if I would take the late shift.

Worked for D&H Distributing? Contribute to the Community!