D2M-Inc Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at D2M-Inc

Mechanical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at D2M-Inc in February 2011.

Fairly quick process from first contact to phone screen was less than one week and then had face to face interviews the next week. Some people interviewed for fit into the company while others looked for technical depth. Lots of good questions. People seemed down to earth. Ultimately they were looking for someone who had more technical depth than I did. They took the time to talk to me about where I did well and not so well, which I appreciated.

Interview Questions
    • several technical questions that tested my grasp of engineering fundamentals   View Answer
    • asking me to describe my approach to solving a problem that I had in my past career   View Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

The process took a weekinterviewed at D2M-Inc in June 2008.

Preliminary phone interview with an HR rep (screening). You then will interview with your would be manager. Brought parts/ samples of prior things (bag of tricks). Was then pulled in several days later for interview with several people (various team members). Be prepared to discuss examples of your work and your process of how you achieve desired results. Creativity goes a long way at D2M.

Interview Questions
    Not sure now. In 2008 I didn't negotiate much, because I had stated salary from prior job (which was a lot lower than the offer). Hard to bargain up from that, although I should/ could? have?