DALDA Foods

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Sales and Distributions Interview

Karāchi (Pakistan)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DALDA Foods in June 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for an internship in a company and got a chance to do an internship and while doing this I found the opportunities and I showed my interest to HR manager for that position in a company, then I had two interviews; first one with RSM and HR manager and the final one was with Director Sales and distributor.

Interview Question – Don't remember any such question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was my first job after studies and there was no negotiation phase.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Regional Operations Manager Interview

Lahore (Pakistan)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at DALDA Foods in January 2010.

Interview Details – No motherhood statement, arguments should support the opinion. Should have sound knowledge of the industry before you walk into that door.

Interview Question – What shoould be the optimum promotional sell out for the product we are dealing in?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – state your current drawings and leave it open for the employer to revert with an offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for DALDA Foods? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DALDA Foods interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DALDA Foods employees and interview candidates.