DALSA

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Designer Interview

Software Designer
Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at DALSA in April 2011.

Interview Details – I got a first interview with the software manager and the project manager. They began by describing the company, what they do, where they are, the history of the company. Then described me briefly the position I was interviewed for and they asked for clarifications on a few things on my CV. They asked my why I was interested in the position.
They began an oral test on very specific technical things. They were not only related to software design but to electronic and network.
They also asked me general questions : how would be your ideal supervisor, give one of your strenghs and one of your weaknesses; what would you like to do in 5 years...
They was then a second interview with the HR. I got very general, typical, HR questions. No hard questions.

Interview Question – Questions on hardware computer science.   Answer Question

Worked for DALSA? Contribute to the Community!