DATACOM (Brazil) Interview Questions

2.8

Test Developer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DATACOM (Brazil) (Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil)) in October 2012.

Interview

The Interview was made by phone.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DATACOM (Brazil) in February 2012.

Interview

initial interview, vocabulary exam,technical exam,typing test and final interview

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DATACOM (Brazil) in February 2012.

Interview

I have applied for a position within Datacom as a Software Engineer, C# First interview was phone interview. He asked mostly OO questions, some network questions and data structure questions. Panel was 3 SWEs more of the same but harder questions. Study basics well and you'll do well

Interview Questions

• How would you setup a leave system for a company?   1 Answer

Lead Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellington (New Zealand)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at DATACOM (Brazil) (Wellington (New Zealand)) in May 2010.

Interview

I contacted them offering my skills: one thing led to another, and finally was offered an offer above and beyond what I had contacted them for. Their offer is fair, future coworkers compentent -- but appears that they won't mess around if the fit turns out to not be good:you'll be looking for another job.

Interview Questions

• Describe putting together a basic app: how would you lay it out.   Answer Question
    • Describe the network topology you would use for a production web app (firewalls, dmz, etc.)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate on salary: it was applicable to market, maybe a bit low, but nothing to get ruffled about.

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DATACOM (Brazil) (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in July 2008.

Interview

humiliate in front other candidates after I went out by saying out loud that I didnt make it.

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DATACOM (Brazil) in February 2008.

Interview

Talked about past and current projects and aspirations.