DATACOM (Brazil)

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Test Developer II Interview

Test Developer II
Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul (Brazil)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DATACOM (Brazil) in October 2012.

Interview Details – The Interview was made by phone.

Interview Question – Try to explain my experiencies.   Answer Question

TSR/Customer Service Representative Interview

TSR/Customer Service Representative

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at DATACOM (Brazil) in February 2012.

Interview Details – initial interview, vocabulary exam,technical exam,typing test and final interview

Interview Question – technical questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DATACOM (Brazil) in February 2012.

Interview Details – I have applied for a position within Datacom as a Software Engineer, C#
First interview was phone interview. He asked mostly OO questions, some network questions and data structure questions.
Panel was 3 SWEs more of the same but harder questions.
Study basics well and you'll do well

Interview Question – How would you setup a leave system for a company?   View Answer

Technical Support Interview

Technical Support
Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at DATACOM (Brazil) in July 2008.

Interview Details – humiliate in front other candidates after I went out by saying out loud that I didnt make it.

Interview Questions

Lead Developer Interview

Lead Developer
Wellington (New Zealand)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at DATACOM (Brazil) in May 2010.

Interview Details – I contacted them offering my skills: one thing led to another, and finally was offered an offer above and beyond what I had contacted them for.
Their offer is fair, future coworkers compentent -- but appears that they won't mess around if the fit turns out to not be good:you'll be looking for another job.

Interview Questions

• Describe putting together a basic app: how would you lay it out.   Answer Question
  • Describe the network topology you would use for a production web app (firewalls, dmz, etc.)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate on salary: it was applicable to market, maybe a bit low, but nothing to get ruffled about.

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant

The process took a day - interviewed at DATACOM (Brazil) in February 2008.

Interview Details – Talked about past and current projects and aspirations.

Interview Question – Had to describe Java experience   Answer Question

Worked for DATACOM (Brazil)? Contribute to the Community!