DATS Trucking

Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Modesto, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 2 months - interviewed at DATS Trucking.

Interview Details – It was a 4 step process. I applied over the inernet and had multiple exchanges, during which they qualified me as a condidate. I then had a meeting with the regional ops manager that lasted an hour. During this interview they sold the company more than I had to sell myself. My second interview was with a carismatic cross functional manager that did the hiring for business sales. The interview was over 4 hours long and consisted of my past expierence in certain situations that was relevant to the offered position. Strong interpersonal skill are critical.

Interview Question – None.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for DATS Trucking? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DATS Trucking interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DATS Trucking employees and interview candidates.