DAVACO

Updated Nov 23, 2014
Updated Nov 23, 2014

1.6

Traveling Merchandiser Interview

I received a call from the recruiter. He saw my resume on NARMS. I filled out the online app and a week later I picked up a rental car and drove to California.

Interview Questions
    • My resume told him everything he needed to know. He just wanted to know if I could travel.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. He said they paid 12 dollars an hour 20 dollars per diem a day, 50 dollars for weekend layovers, 10 dollars per hour travel time and gas reimbursement

Construction Superintendent Interview

There was one interview in a hotel lobby near O'Hare airport in Chicago. The one-on-one interview lasted roughly 30 minutes. This was generated by a response to a notice received from a job website.

Interview Questions
    • Describe the most difficult work-related situation I've ever encountered.   Answer Question

Merchandise Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online – interviewed at DAVACO.

Phone interview and then in person interview and then offer through phone call.

Interview Questions
    • Very basic questions related to brand knowledge.   View Answer
    I was able to negotiate an increase of 50 cents an hour.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at DAVACO in December 2013.

Direct of Recruiting Department and the HR Manager are both honest, open, and easy to speak with. Full scope of job duties were well explained and detailed tour of office was given.

Interview Questions
    • This recruiting team will not surprise candidates with behavioral or seemingly abstract questions - they stick to relevant questions that apply to the job duties and corporate culture.   Answer Question
    Fair and handled in a very timely fashion

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at DAVACO in February 2012.

Went through an agency to get my job there. The process is simple and effective. They let the recruiters have input in the selection process. 1-2 interviews and on line application

Product Merchandiser Nationwide Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at DAVACO in February 2012.

I was refered by another company so it was a 20 minute phone interview and job offered to me at the end of interview. It was very laid back and all my questions were anwsered. This job is nationwide and is a traveling position so when you go you don't get to come home for a min. of 2 months.

Interview Questions
    • Are you able to travel for 2 months before going home?   View Answer
    I was able to talk them in to giving me a better pay rate due to the fact that I was reffered by another company and they called me to switch company's. When the ball is in your court make sure you take full advantage in getting what you want.

Construction Superintendent Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at DAVACO in September 2010.

Was asked a few questions concerning process and my ability to build.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. $20.00 an hour was the offer. Was promised the moon, but others in the company for years have explained it is a dead end position. DAVACO uses and abuses field personnel.