DAVACO

Relevance Date Difficulty

Construction Superintendent Interview

Construction Superintendent

Interviewed at DAVACO

Interview Details – There was one interview in a hotel lobby near O'Hare airport in Chicago. The one-on-one interview lasted roughly 30 minutes. This was generated by a response to a notice received from a job website.

Interview Question – Describe the most difficult work-related situation I've ever encountered.   Answer Question

Merchandise Coordinator Interview

Merchandise Coordinator
Dallas, TX

I applied online and interviewed at DAVACO.

Interview Details – Phone interview and then in person interview and then offer through phone call.

Interview Question – Very basic questions related to brand knowledge.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate an increase of 50 cents an hour.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Corporate Recruiter
Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at DAVACO in December 2013.

Interview Details – Direct of Recruiting Department and the HR Manager are both honest, open, and easy to speak with. Full scope of job duties were well explained and detailed tour of office was given.

Interview Question – This recruiting team will not surprise candidates with behavioral or seemingly abstract questions - they stick to relevant questions that apply to the job duties and corporate culture.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fair and handled in a very timely fashion

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at DAVACO in February 2012.

Interview Details – Went through an agency to get my job there. The process is simple and effective. They let the recruiters have input in the selection process. 1-2 interviews and on line application

Product Merchandiser Nationwide Interview

Product Merchandiser Nationwide

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at DAVACO in February 2012.

Interview Details – I was refered by another company so it was a 20 minute phone interview and job offered to me at the end of interview. It was very laid back and all my questions were anwsered. This job is nationwide and is a traveling position so when you go you don't get to come home for a min. of 2 months.

Interview Question – Are you able to travel for 2 months before going home?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to talk them in to giving me a better pay rate due to the fact that I was reffered by another company and they called me to switch company's. When the ball is in your court make sure you take full advantage in getting what you want.

Construction Superintendent Interview

Construction Superintendent

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at DAVACO in September 2010.

Interview Details – Was asked a few questions concerning process and my ability to build.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. $20.00 an hour was the offer. Was promised the moon, but others in the company for years have explained it is a dead end position. DAVACO uses and abuses field personnel.

Worked for DAVACO? Contribute to the Community!