DB&A Management Consultant Interview Questions

Updated May 15, 2015

1.8

Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DB&A in May 2015.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me via email and set the appointment for the following day. Recruiter spoke to me via phone and she sounded very inexperienced during the process. Did not ask any relevant questions. Did not get a full background on me. In the end she basically said that she did not know much about the company and if I received a interview, I would be able to ask the relevant questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DB&A

Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DB&A.

Interview

Brief advertisement run by local Atlanta based head hunter Respond to advertisement with resume and work history Initial phone interview with the head hunter On site interview with the head hunter Testing process completed with the head hunter After interviewing with the head hunter, interview process moves to DBA management DBA management completes 1st interview DBA management completes 2nd interview Get your 1st assignment

Interview Questions

• How do you handle "burning a candle on both ends," meaning how do you deal with home issues while on the road 100%   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very simple, all positions have set starting salaries.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DB&A (Dallas, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

An extensive process, first the phone screen approximately 30 -45 minutes, then the on-site meeting with "the Chief"( a VP) at hotel near the airport. After introductions, two tests were required -- a WIS (time based) and a personality test. Much of the interview is based on the dynamics between you and the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to put in 70-80 hours a week?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DB&A (Dallas, TX) in January 2011.

Interview

Basic interview over the phone, another interview face to face that lasted about 20 minutes where nothing related to work was talked about.

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate, they are good at getting you hooked up throwing the salary at you first and when you do not have a job, 55k sounds really good.

Management Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DB&A in January 2009.

Interview

One on one in a hotel conference room.

Negotiation

There is not negotiation. take it or leave it.