DBS Bank

2.8

34 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at DBS Bank in October 2014.

After sending the application:
    1)Numerical (data interpretation) and Verbal (Answering questions from a given passage) Assessments
    2) Video Interview with an introduction section (Multiple attempts allowed for recording) and a Q&A with situational/abstract questions

Senior Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online – interviewed at DBS Bank.

Met the Branch Manager at the branch for one time interview. Presented about myself and showed some background credentials and awards received in my previous employment. Liked the interviewer who is going to be my direct manager.

The HR process is more thorough. Very stringent background checks. And the process took about 2 weeks to gather all the information required before slotting me into the their nearest New-Entrants Program.

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at DBS Bank in June 2014.

Out of interest, I took part in an online contest to provide some e-commerce solutions. I was approached by DBS directly for a F2F Interview with the SVP and followed by the Managing Director.

Interview Questions
    • Knowing that I came from the Financial Sector with extensive experience, the bank still could not match my expected package.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

interviewed at DBS Bank in June 2014.

There were two Online Tests (Verbal Reasoning Test and Logical Reasoning Tests) conducted by SHL on demand
    Followed by a Virtual Interview and a Video Introduction. The virtual interview lasted 15 minutes which consisted of 5 questions

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult situation and how you overcame it, Best achievement, Best function of excel   Answer Question

DBS Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at DBS Bank in May 2014.

1 interview

Meet the HR personnel and Hiring Manager ( or Branch Manager)

45mins long ( basically grilling you on our background and asking sales related questions)

Basically they just want you to prove to them that you have the ability to sell their products.

Customer Service Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at DBS Bank in May 2014.

Got a call from a recruitment agency for this position. Seems like they are always in need of workers for this role. Interview in 3 stages on the same day. First stage is a gathering of candidates for the day. Something like a group interview where your introduce yourself and the hr tells you more about the role. The second stage is a 1 to 1 interview and the 3rd stage is a test.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself progressing in a few years   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at DBS Bank.

Online application- Resume + Cover letter, after 4 weeks I received an invitation for online numerical + verbal reasoning test, after 2 weeks I received an invitation for a virtual interview (lasted for 20 minutes, 5 questions in total), and finally received an invitation for panel interview (technical + competency based) after 2 weeks.

Bank Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Brought into a room and being interviewed by 2 officers, both are the team lead of my respective job. interview was quick, tested my email and response skills to different events. Received the offer 1 day later

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at DBS Bank in March 2014.

- Online test (difficult)
    - Interview with VP
    They are really nice...

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DBS Bank.

First round: CV screening and Online timed test
    Second round: Interview with HR Vice President (questions on background, personality)
    Third round: Panel interview (questions on relevant experience)

Interviewers were not as friendly as I hoped they would be, so be prepared for that. Try to demonstrate your fit for the company and the role.