DCI Group Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at DCI Group

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at DCI Group (Washington, DC) in June 2010.

Interview

Started with a phone interview, then came in for an interview with four individuals.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at DCI Group (Washington, DC) in January 2008.

Interview

A very rigorous interview that took all day. I met with several staff members from different levels of the organization who asked almost identical questions. The point seemed to be how well I stay on message and present to various audiences. I thought it was a very interesting approach, but pretty tedious overall.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the most challenging projects you worked on?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you had to work collaboratively to create a solution   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at DCI Group in July 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by 5 people total. It wasn't so much of an interview but a chat. If I had gotten the offer I would have accepted.

Interview Questions

• What have been your your best and worst decisions of the past year?   1 Answer

Public Relations Interview

Application

The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at DCI Group in January 2010.

Interview

the interview process was long and unprofessional.