DDB Mudra

Servicing

Interviewed at DDB Mudra

Interview Details – Two rounds of marketing interviews

Interview Question – What is your greatest achievement   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Go ahead and ask what you want. If they need you they will negotiate upwards

SQL and PL/SQL Developer Interview

SQL and PL/SQL Developer

Interviewed at DDB Mudra

Interview Details – It is depend on company. It can be first telephonic then f2f will be schedule. After that technical will be arrange after that hr round can be conduct.

Interview Question – How to write a trigger with solution of mutating trigger error.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Anonymous Interview

Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at DDB Mudra in February 2013.

Interview Details – For the first i gave my Reusme to Regional Sales Manager, by looking at my resume and my work experiance he straightly sent me to recuirting agancy DDB MARKETING SERVICES PVT LTD when i came here the HR gave a call to Regional Sales Manager to confirm later he asked me question related to sales and for a live demo thats it i was selected

Interview Question – No i did not get any Most Difficult or Unexpected Question because am in IT Sales, all i got was regarding sales   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Difficult Interview

Creative Group Head Interview

Creative Group Head
Mumbai (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at DDB Mudra in June 2011.

Interview Details – The interview was set up for a Monday morning at 9 am - without any regard for how current employment would be affected.
Once I got there at 9 am, I was made to wait till 10 am - because the interviewer was LATE.
At 10 am, we started. I offered a copy of my resume - the interviewer took it and then proceeded to ask me the names of all my ex bosses - SCRIBBLING them down in long hand against my work experiences, in MY resume.
He then went through my portfolio and appreciated every single piece of work, saying he liked the thinking behind them or the execution or the writing.
Finally, he asked me for my current salary. Suddenly, the tone of the interview changed.
Upon hearing my salary, he then turned back and said that I was overpaid, as I'd been in some not very good companies before.
Incensed, I asked him which company that was exactly, as I have been lucky enough to work in top Indian agencies. And he looked at the resume and picked one that he'd already made a negative comment on. And then said that as he was sure no one would join that supposedly not-good company and they would have been desperate, I was paid whatever I asked for and that's why I was very overpaid.
He then advised me to take a pay cut and improve my work - work that has gotten me hired again and again at great agencies - and then come back to see them in 3 months after the paycut.

I don't understand why he couldn't just say "Sorry, we can't afford you" and ended the interview.

Interview Question – Don't you think you're overpaid? Considering that you've joined some places that weren't great, places no one else would go to and you've extortioned a higher salary out of them?   View Answer

Business Manager Interview

Business Manager
New Delhi (India)

The process took 3 days - interviewed at DDB Mudra in January 2012.

Interview Details – My name was recommended to the company by an existing employee post which i was called by the company HR for a telephonic interview. Later i was called for a personal 1 on 1 interview. It was a typical HR interview where my background, my knowledge and skills for the position offered, my general awareness and my reasons for seeking a job change were discussed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate much as i was in a hurry to join. How ever you may be able to negotiate your salary a bit

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for DDB Mudra? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DDB Mudra interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by DDB Mudra employees and interview candidates.