DDR Corp Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2014

2.4

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beachwood, OH

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at DDR Corp in March 2013.

Interviewed with three people back to back and asked the normal interview questions. Last person was the supervisor of the department. When I answered her question of what kind of salary I was looking for her eyes about fell out of her head. I previously made 40K and asked for 34K. Don't know why that is so shocking. I have rent and bills to pay and that is near poverty income.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were the standard ones but you are asked three times by three people back to back.   Answer Question

Regional Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at DDR Corp in January 2009.

Long and detailed know your industry lingo

Interview Questions
    Offer was fair and accepted

I T Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beachwood, OH

I applied online - interviewed at DDR Corp in June 2010.

Interview process was normal but very laid back. Asked me my experience with computers and how comfortable I would be in a cubical environment. Since I was only interviewing for a Internship those were really the only questions I answered.

Funds Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beachwood, OH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DDR Corp in May 2013.

Spoke with two vice presidents over the phone, about a 30 minute conversation. Walked through resume, spoke about relevant experience, and what I could provide company.

Was then invited to Beachwood, Ohio (Cleveland area) headquarters, where I met with 5 managers of capital markets/funds management team. The trip was not compensated in any way, (mileage from driving, gas, hotel, etc.) Everyone was very down to earth and nice, questions at this stage were almost identical to questions asked over the phone. Each individual 1:1 interview was lead by a manger who had an HR print-out of questions to ask, my resume, background, the position at hand.

Nice place, fine people. Was not offered the position, and was notified personally by the senior vice president in a personalized e-mail. Would interview with again.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at DDR Corp in January 2008.

Took 30 mins. Hiring manager joked more than he interviewed. easiest interview ever

nonexistent

Worked for DDR Corp? Contribute to the Community!