DDR Corp

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounts Payable Interview

Accounts Payable
Beachwood, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at DDR Corp in March 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed with three people back to back and asked the normal interview questions. Last person was the supervisor of the department. When I answered her question of what kind of salary I was looking for her eyes about fell out of her head. I previously made 40K and asked for 34K. Don't know why that is so shocking. I have rent and bills to pay and that is near poverty income.

Interview Question – Questions were the standard ones but you are asked three times by three people back to back.   Answer Question

Regional Property Manager Interview

Regional Property Manager
Cleveland, OH

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at DDR Corp in January 2009.

Interview Details – Long and detailed know your industry lingo

Interview Question – They want you to brag about yourself   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer was fair and accepted

Very Easy Interview

I T Analyst Intern Interview

I T Analyst Intern
Beachwood, OH

I applied online - interviewed at DDR Corp in June 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process was normal but very laid back. Asked me my experience with computers and how comfortable I would be in a cubical environment. Since I was only interviewing for a Internship those were really the only questions I answered.

Funds Analyst Interview

Funds Analyst
Beachwood, OH

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DDR Corp in May 2013.

Interview Details – Spoke with two vice presidents over the phone, about a 30 minute conversation. Walked through resume, spoke about relevant experience, and what I could provide company.

Was then invited to Beachwood, Ohio (Cleveland area) headquarters, where I met with 5 managers of capital markets/funds management team. The trip was not compensated in any way, (mileage from driving, gas, hotel, etc.) Everyone was very down to earth and nice, questions at this stage were almost identical to questions asked over the phone. Each individual 1:1 interview was lead by a manger who had an HR print-out of questions to ask, my resume, background, the position at hand.

Nice place, fine people. Was not offered the position, and was notified personally by the senior vice president in a personalized e-mail. Would interview with again.

Interview Question – Where do you see the real estate market in 5 years?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Administrative Interview

Administrative
Cleveland, OH

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at DDR Corp in January 2008.

Interview Details – Took 30 mins. Hiring manager joked more than he interviewed. easiest interview ever

Negotiation Details – nonexistent

Worked for DDR Corp? Contribute to the Community!