DENSO America Interview Questions

2.5

Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at DENSO America.

Interview

Review of resume/qualifications. Pretty much just go over your resume with hiring managers and tell them why you think your qualified for the position. Also you should come prepared with questions you have about the position.

Negotiation

Accept it.

Accounting Specialist Interview

Interview

Same as most other corporate interviews. Panel of 3 or 4 people asking questions. Comes in 2 phases. At first just an HR worker and the manager, then other managers from similar departments will join for the 2nd. Sometimes the Director or VP will come too.

IT Co-Op Interview

Interview

Denso had a career expo at my school and as a result I received an interview request. Came prepared and had no problem in the interview. They will ask you about past experiences, get all the different behavioral questions down and know your resume inside and out because they will be basing your interview off of it

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you and different scenarios for trouble shooting   Answer Question

Sales Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at DENSO America.

Interview

Interview with manager

Interview Questions

• Nothing really too hard just stories and walk through your resume   Answer Question

Negotiation

No- based on class status

Design Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at DENSO America (Southfield, MI) in September 2013.

Interview

Email invitation followed by panel interview

Interview Questions

• Nothing. They asked position specific questions which someone should answer if he/she has experience   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineering Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DENSO America (Southfield, MI) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied directly to their Denso website, then I got an email about 2 weeks later, asking for more information, so I replied to that email and then i didn't hear back from them for a while. I then emailed the HR lady asking about if the position is still available,she told me that i can come in for an interview. Their interview process is relatively easy. I was interviewed by 3 engineers, one of them was a senior engineer, and the HR representative. they pretty much ask you to go through you resume and then they follow up with some basic questions. I was tested on A 2-D drawing. then I was told that I will be contacted within 2 weeks or so.

Interview Questions

• they do ask about your problem solving approach, so just make sure you are ready to detail your approach and the steps that you take to solve a problem.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DENSO America in March 2013.

Interview

Company Came to career services.Talk with hr about possible positions and company information.after week I had first phone interview.after two weeks fly out to plant location.onsite interview was more technical so know your stuff on your resume.

Interview Questions

• did you came across conflict situation with your supervisor   Answer Question

CAE NVH Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DENSO America (Detroit, MI) in December 2012.

Interview

Applied the job through their contracting agency. Got invited for site interview. The interview is based on my resume. It was a very straightforward interview process; 1 hour with 2 of Denso's manager and supervisor. Be sure you know all the experience you put on your resume and how it is related to the job you are applying for.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at DENSO America (Southfield, MI) in January 2012.

Interview

Know your resume from top to bottom. Be prepared to talk about every detail on it as I was asked very few questions. They want to see that you're not a typical engineer that doesn't talk to anyone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Tell them you have an offer from another company that is much higher and work from there. Don't be scared.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at DENSO America (Southfield, MI) in September 2011.

Interview

Two phone interview rounds. It was one of the easy interviews that I had so far. Basic CS/EE stuff was asked. They were interested more in my background, interest and the software development as a hobby outside work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable