Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at DENSO
- Junior Software Engineer (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Applications Engineer (1)
- Marketing (1)
- Trainee Engineer (1)
- Team Leader (1)
- Engineer (1)
- Executive (1)
- Corporate Function (1)
- Engineering Internship (1)
- Production Engineering Technologist (1)
- Assembler/Production (1)
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DENSO (Southfield, MI) in April 2011.
I was interviewed by Denso in Southfield, MI. I was a junior studying Electrical Engineering. They didn't do any behavior questions(like describe a situation...). They just gave questions about C++. If your in Electrical Engineering make sure you put C++ in your resume. You don't really need to know every bit and piece of C++.
- No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DENSO (Singapore (Singapore)).
2 hours to prepare ppt slides on a topic given on the spot. Followed by a formal presentation that was prepared to a panel of interviewers including HR. After the presentation will be the formal interview that include questions like self introduction and those similar questions as other interviews and able to ask them questions. Whole interview process takes 3 hours.
- Questions related to the topic they give and normal formal interview questions like self introduction. Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DENSO (Coventry, England (UK)) in July 2015.
Face to Face Interview. Called upon by recruitment agency. Initially contract for 6 months likely to be converted to permanent or extended contract. Interview conducted by two members, one direct responsible manager and other sr. manager. All initial screenings were done by consultant only. Overall average experience but decision making lead time took around 3 weeks time.
- Discussion regarding past experience and job requirement. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at DENSO (Guelph, ON (Canada)) in September 2014.
After a small interview and mostly introduction by HR officer, I was introduced to hiring manager. She was a very cool lady, interviewing without stress. She asked just few questions mostly hard skills. Still I don't know if I have passed the interview.
- Asking about specific figures. Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DENSO in February 2014.
Technical exam then after several days I've been scheduled for an IQ Test then initial exam and final interview on the same date.
- Do you know embedded software? 1 Answer
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review