DENSO Interview Questions

Updated Aug 2, 2015

Engineering Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DENSO (Southfield, MI) in April 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by Denso in Southfield, MI. I was a junior studying Electrical Engineering. They didn't do any behavior questions(like describe a situation...). They just gave questions about C++. If your in Electrical Engineering make sure you put C++ in your resume. You don't really need to know every bit and piece of C++.

Interview Questions

• The Difference Between while and a DO While loop.   1 Answer
    • Difference Between Class and Struct.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DENSO (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

2 hours to prepare ppt slides on a topic given on the spot. Followed by a formal presentation that was prepared to a panel of interviewers including HR. After the presentation will be the formal interview that include questions like self introduction and those similar questions as other interviews and able to ask them questions. Whole interview process takes 3 hours.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to the topic they give and normal formal interview questions like self introduction.   Answer Question

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DENSO (Coventry, England (UK)) in July 2015.

Interview

Face to Face Interview. Called upon by recruitment agency. Initially contract for 6 months likely to be converted to permanent or extended contract. Interview conducted by two members, one direct responsible manager and other sr. manager. All initial screenings were done by consultant only. Overall average experience but decision making lead time took around 3 weeks time.

Interview Questions

• Discussion regarding past experience and job requirement.   Answer Question

Production Engineering Technologist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guelph, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at DENSO (Guelph, ON (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

After a small interview and mostly introduction by HR officer, I was introduced to hiring manager. She was a very cool lady, interviewing without stress. She asked just few questions mostly hard skills. Still I don't know if I have passed the interview.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DENSO in February 2014.

Interview

Technical exam then after several days I've been scheduled for an IQ Test then initial exam and final interview on the same date.

Interview Questions

• Do you know embedded software?   1 Answer