DENSO Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2015

2.7

Engineering Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southfield, MI

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DENSO (Southfield, MI) in April 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by Denso in Southfield, MI. I was a junior studying Electrical Engineering. They didn't do any behavior questions(like describe a situation...). They just gave questions about C++. If your in Electrical Engineering make sure you put C++ in your resume. You don't really need to know every bit and piece of C++.

Interview Questions

• The Difference Between while and a DO While loop.   1 Answer
    • Difference Between Class and Struct.   1 Answer

Executive Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at DENSO.

Interview

Interview will includes around 2 to 3 person as interviewer and will be conducted inside rooms in lobby, depends on your workplace area of application. Be courteous and maintain professionalism as much as you can as sometime the Japanese himself will join the interview to get the first view of you and your attitude. Don't be afraid but maintain your composure.

Interview Questions

• Why do you know about this company and why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Corporate Function Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DENSO.

Interview

Phone interview and two interviews

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DENSO (Delhi (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

Written, And direct interview
    General automobile, mechanical & production combined questions.
    Shortlist after written
    Technical interview - Engineering Drawing questions, 2,4 stroke engine, general maths. Sin Cos values.
    Little bit HR

Interview Questions

• Working of Aeroplane engine and Aerodynamics, Engineering Drawing questions   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Production Engineering Technologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guelph, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at DENSO (Guelph, ON (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

After a small interview and mostly introduction by HR officer, I was introduced to hiring manager. She was a very cool lady, interviewing without stress. She asked just few questions mostly hard skills.
    Still I don't know if I have passed the interview.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at DENSO.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy and comfortable. The questions were precise and to the point. The HR person was friendly and was joined by two more employees for job-related questions. I like that it wasn't the HR person deciding on the qualification to the job, but the actual people that you would work with.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Battle Creek, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DENSO (Battle Creek, MI).

Interview

It was a Group panel interview, very laid back. Some situational questions but most of it was direct questions about my resume and previous experience. Mostly Production supervisors, Intern, HR Generalist and Assistant Manager that attended. Very friendly but make sure you answer the questions clearly and define every answer. They will dig deep for appropriate answers. Was offered the job three weeks later.

Interview Questions

• If you could name one leader in history who would made a big difference who would you say?   1 Answer
    • If you found a employee was operating the process incorrectly the whole time you've been supervising what would you do?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at DENSO in February 2014.

Interview

Technical exam then after several days I've been scheduled for an IQ Test then initial exam and final interview on the same date.

Interview Questions

• Do you know embedded software?   1 Answer

Assembler/Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hopkinsville, KY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at DENSO (Hopkinsville, KY) in March 2015.

Interview

Through a temp service, overall turn over rate is walk outs and no show daily, no interview really had to pass drug screen,explained that there turn over rate was so bad, they could not keep help, the company is very slow to do a full time hire some people been temps for 6 months or longer, temps will reach 105 or better in the summer and there is no air!

Interview Questions

• Do I understand that it will be every week mandatory overtime!   1 Answer