DENSO

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Junior Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at DENSO in February 2014.

Interview Details – Technical exam then after several days I've been scheduled for an IQ Test then initial exam and final interview on the same date.

Interview Question – Do you know embedded software?   View Answer

Engineering Internship Interview

Engineering Internship
Southfield, MI

The process took a day - interviewed at DENSO in April 2011.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by Denso in Southfield, MI. I was a junior studying Electrical Engineering. They didn't do any behavior questions(like describe a situation...). They just gave questions about C++. If your in Electrical Engineering make sure you put C++ in your resume. You don't really need to know every bit and piece of C++.

Interview Questions

Executive Interview

Executive

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at DENSO.

Interview Details – Interview will includes around 2 to 3 person as interviewer and will be conducted inside rooms in lobby, depends on your workplace area of application. Be courteous and maintain professionalism as much as you can as sometime the Japanese himself will join the interview to get the first view of you and your attitude. Don't be afraid but maintain your composure.

Interview Question – Why do you know about this company and why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Corporate Function Interview

Corporate Function

I applied online and interviewed at DENSO.

Interview Details – Phone interview and two interviews

Interview Question – I honestly don't recall   Answer Question

Trainee Engineer Interview

Trainee Engineer
Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at DENSO in May 2013.

Interview Details – Written, And direct interview
General automobile, mechanical & production combined questions.
Shortlist after written
Technical interview - Engineering Drawing questions, 2,4 stroke engine, general maths. Sin Cos values.
Little bit HR

Interview Question – Working of Aeroplane engine and Aerodynamics, Engineering Drawing questions   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for DENSO? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DENSO interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by DENSO employees and interview candidates.