DENTSPLY International Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2015

3.3

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in York, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at DENTSPLY International (York, PA).

Interview

Long. Multiple people - executive level. First, there is an HR screening process. They look for good speaking skills and key words that match up to the job description. Then you get interviewed at a later date - in person - by at least 3 management types and usually, a longer HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Top Grading questions. Be prepared to go over all your past work experience. What you liked/didn't like. What you failed at and didn't fail at. Questions about former management and your rating of them.   Answer Question

Brand Manager Interview

Interview

They call and do a phone interview and two in person interviews. Then make an offer. You can do negotiating . It took about 3 weeks overall. Good company to work for.

R & D Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DENTSPLY International (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

Phone and onsite interview 4 rounds 1 -> HR : general questions 2 -> Tech1 : they will show their product and will ask what all test should be conducted on that product

Interview Questions

• 3 -> tech2 : t test, statistical analysis, stress strain curve 4 ->tech3 : general questions on the projects you have done   Answer Question

Executive Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at DENTSPLY International (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Helped with HR by phone and it was really drilling. Changed the role and job description at the start of the phone call. The person did not provide any feedback. No job description was shared.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at DENTSPLY International.

Interview

manager did not really want to interview me as it was evident I was over 40 and he was not interested. He could not wait to end the meeting - offered very little info and I had to ask him questions, which in turn he told the head hunter that I talked too much. My response to the head hunter was that the manager only looked at the top of my head no eye contact and kept checking his watch and he was annoyed with any questions I asked regarding the position.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at DENTSPLY International (Houston, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Typical non-interactive online application. Terrible process which makes me think this company is managed by mindless robots. No one was ever helpful, phone interviewer seemed bored and wages seemed pretty low.

Territory Manager Sales Interview

Interview

3 steps process interview

R&D Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bohemia, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at DENTSPLY International (Bohemia, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Applied online, received pre-employment questionnaire from HR a week later, scheduled a phone screen 2 weeks later and was asked for on-site a week later.

Financial Systems Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DENTSPLY International (York, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed on the phone to determine whether I met the baut fiesic qualifications of the job. After the phone interview, I was invited to come in for a personal interview. I was scheduled to interview with about five people. After the first person interviewed me, I went to lunch with the hiring manager. After lunch, the hiring manager informed me that the other 3 people were not available to interview me, and the interview was effectively over. I found out later from the recruiter that the first interviewer decided I wasn't a good candidate based on the fact that I left a previous position less than a year after starting it. Anyways I considered it impolite to terminate the interview before the schedule was completed. This organization is also a business formal environment, requiring shirt and tie. I wear a suit to an interview, but would hate to wear a tie every day. Something you may want to consider.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your previous position?   1 Answer

Quality Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DENTSPLY International in March 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, On site with multiple peer level positions, Lunch with subordinate. Secoond onsite interview with GM. The total hiring process took about 3-4 weeks. Interview with HR manager, hiring manager, 2 peers and lunch with a subordinate.