DENTSPLY International Interview Questions

Updated Mar 10, 2015
Updated Mar 10, 2015

3.2

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at DENTSPLY International.

manager did not really want to interview me as it was evident I was over 40 and he was not interested.
    He could not wait to end the meeting - offered very little info and I had to ask him questions, which in turn he told the head hunter that I talked too much. My response to the head hunter was that the manager only looked at the top of my head no eye contact and kept checking his watch and he was annoyed with any questions I asked regarding the position.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at DENTSPLY International in December 2014.

Typical non-interactive online application. Terrible process which makes me think this company is managed by mindless robots. No one was ever helpful, phone interviewer seemed bored and wages seemed pretty low.

Territory Manager Sales Interview

3 steps process interview

R&D Lab Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bohemia, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bohemia, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at DENTSPLY International in March 2012.

Applied online, received pre-employment questionnaire from HR a week later, scheduled a phone screen 2 weeks later and was asked for on-site a week later.

Financial Systems Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in York, PA
    Anonymous Employee in York, PA

The process took a dayinterviewed at DENTSPLY International in May 2011.

I was interviewed on the phone to determine whether I met the baut fiesic qualifications of the job.

After the phone interview, I was invited to come in for a personal interview. I was scheduled to interview with about five people. After the first person interviewed me, I went to lunch with the hiring manager. After lunch, the hiring manager informed me that the other 3 people were not available to interview me, and the interview was effectively over.

I found out later from the recruiter that the first interviewer decided I wasn't a good candidate based on the fact that I left a previous position less than a year after starting it.

Anyways I considered it impolite to terminate the interview before the schedule was completed.

This organization is also a business formal environment, requiring shirt and tie. I wear a suit to an interview, but would hate to wear a tie every day. Something you may want to consider.

Interview Questions
    • Why did you leave your previous position?   View Answer

Quality Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DENTSPLY International in March 2010.

Phone interview, On site with multiple peer level positions, Lunch with subordinate. Secoond onsite interview with GM. The total hiring process took about 3-4 weeks. Interview with HR manager, hiring manager, 2 peers and lunch with a subordinate.

Production Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, DE

I applied in-person – interviewed at DENTSPLY International in November 2009.

I had two interviews, the first with a recruiter and the second one with the recruiter and a manager. The people were informative as far as telling me about the job and the expectations. I wasn't shown the area that I would be working in which would have helped me understand the job better. It was a good process.

none

General Manager Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at DENTSPLY International in September 2009.

The interview process was very professional and organized, and all four interviewers were courteous and personable. The organization is quite decentralized with many subsidiaries, which helps to promote entrepreneurial spirit, and formal company orientation and job training for new management should be very helpful in the on-boarding process.

Advice: Employer favors a promote-from-within practice, so for higher level positions, direct industry experience is a major plus.

overqualified.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ban Som Phone (Laos)
    Anonymous Employee in Ban Som Phone (Laos)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at DENTSPLY International in March 2015.

The questions at first were behavioral. Then questions were asked specifically about my skills and experiences. They asked what experience did I have conducting research. What was a t-test?
    What projects have I completed with CAD. What statistical analysis did I perform. What makes you different than any other candidates?

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Professional company and management

Interview Questions
    • 150 question interview on situational opinion questions   Answer Question