DET Norske Veritas

Relevance Date Difficulty

Wind Turbine Test Engineer Interview

Wind Turbine Test Engineer
Seattle, WA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at DET Norske Veritas in March 2011.

Interview Details – I was contacted for a phone interview about 2 weeks after applying to the job posting online. I spoke on the phone with a manager who was very friendly and informative. I was flown out for an interview in person 3 days later. I first met with an HR person who was again very informative and friendly. The company has all sorts of programs to promote healthy living, sustainability, etc. I was then toured around the office and met one-on-one with a manager followed by several group interviews with members of the team. They were interested in learning about my related experience but equally as interested in getting to know me as a person. The entire experience was extremely comfortable and friendly. It seems like an excellent place to work.

Interview Question – Give me an example of a situation where you had to overcome a conflict in the workplace.   View Answer

Worked for DET Norske Veritas? Contribute to the Community!