DEX Data Exchange Corporation Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at DEX Data Exchange Corporation

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camarillo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DEX Data Exchange Corporation (Camarillo, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Was invited to take a written test. Test included a wide variety of general electrical engineering questions but nothing too complicated. Just brush up on all your basic stuff. Also keep in mind that your score on this test will be a primary determining factor on whether you are chosen to continue the hiring process.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camarillo, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DEX Data Exchange Corporation (Camarillo, CA).

Interview

Went through a temp agency, was contacted immediately for an interview. The actual interview was more like an informal conversation than anything else. I talked to an HR representative for 20 minutes or so, and was asked to show up the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions per se, but I was asked the typical, "What are your strengths/weaknesses?" questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I went through a temp agency, so salary and benefits were negotiated through them.

Digital Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DEX Data Exchange Corporation.

Interview

Was given an initial interview over the phone, then went through some online verifications etc, and then was called in for an interview with the hiring manager. The interviewer did not ask many questions. Mostly talked about how good of a sales manager he was and that with commissions would make a high salary. Basically said I was hired. To truth is – this was one of the least professional interviews I’ve ever had.

Interview Questions

• There were no unexpected questions. This turned out to be one of the worst managers I have had the pleasure of working with.   1 Answer

Account Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camarillo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DEX Data Exchange Corporation (Camarillo, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Wasn't much of an interview. Came in, talked about my past sales experience for a few minutes, then she told me about the job and the culture. Lead me to believe a lot of people get promoted quickly and they make good money, which isn't true. Then basically offered me the job and told me the next step is to take their personality tests and other tests.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They have a flat salary for new employees

Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Camarillo, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DEX Data Exchange Corporation (Camarillo, CA) in January 2008.

Interview

A phone interview, 1:1 interview

Collections Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DEX Data Exchange Corporation in October 2009.

Interview

This was an internal job