DFC Global

Very Easy Interview

Collections Manager Interview

Collections Manager
Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at DFC Global in January 2010.

Interview Details – I knew the manager so there really wasn't much to the interview. He showed me around the building, described what I would be doing, and discussed if it was a fit for me or not.

Interview Question – What can you bring to the table?   Answer Question

Legal Interview

Legal

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at DFC Global in August 2011.

Interview Details – Company chose to use a recruiter from an agency to initiate interview process. The interviews was very odd overall, and it appeared that the job description might not have been very accurate. The first interviewer gushed and complimented my background, implying I would be a great fit. When I returned for a second round of interviews, however, the two individuals with whom I interviewed gave mixed reviews about the company. The final interview with the department supervisor was a bit unsettling. He clearly did not value working mothers because when he asked if I would be available for overtime, and I replied that I would on occasion, but that I did have a family, he frowned. The interview took several hours, over two days, and despite following up with thank you letters, I never heard from the recruiter or the company again.

Interview Question – I see you are completing your studies; do you think this will interfere with doing the job?   View Answer

Cashier Interview

Cashier

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at DFC Global in July 2010.

Interview Details – The test that you take is too involved for the position.

Interview Question – A super lon math question about blocks that made no sense.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Very little staff.

District Manager Interview

District Manager

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DFC Global in November 2008.

Interview Details – Phone interview with HR, then phone interview with regional mgr, then with VP

Interview Question – Why are you leaving your current employer was asked several times.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was negotiating thru my recruiter so they did most of the work, but I was able to get the salary up and the vacation where I wanted it to be.

Worked for DFC Global? Contribute to the Community!