DFSL Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at DFSL

Web Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DFSL (Mumbai (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

Good and not to hard to carck the interview. and a very good hr round . ppl are very co operative. the atmosphere is very good. the round were easy and not so tough . The Hr ppl are very co operative.

Market Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at DFSL (Mumbai (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

I was asked about my academic back ground
    I was asked questions based on research types and description
    Then was directed to give a test which was also related to research
    it was pretty easy
    The seniors interviewed and detailed me about the job profile and the companies i would be doing research on

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at DFSL (Mumbai (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Initial telephonic contact was very good and professional. The HR lady was to the point and fixed the meeting promptly.

Face to Face meeting was conducted poorly. The interviewer was unfriendly and unprepared. Had not even read the CV.

Interview Questions

• If I were to ask your HR Manager about you, what will s/he say?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at DFSL (Mumbai (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

It's all about if you can join and how soon. If you are jobless or do not have a loan then you will be offered a job immediately. They believe in hiring helpless people who can be used based on their helplessness.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Chose not to discloese. But yes, it was interesting.