DFW International Airport

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Airport Planner/Project Manager Interview

Senior Airport Planner/Project Manager
Dallas, TX

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at DFW International Airport.

Interview Details – The department head will usually allow different individuals within the department to sit in on approximately 2-3 hour interview. (This might have changed). The interview questions were related to your knowledge of aviation planning, CAD, and project management experience. I was told within a few days that I had the position. An offer letter was sent in the mail. Great opportunity!! Great airport to work are!!

Interview Question – Too long ago.   Answer Question

Human Resources Business Manager Interview

Human Resources Business Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at DFW International Airport.

Interview Details – Panel Interview. Long process. Came back 3-4 times for interview.

Interview Question – Questions ok. Use behavior based questions (Targeted Selection)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very little negotiation room

Marketing Positiong Interview

Marketing Positiong
DFW, TX

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at DFW International Airport in June 2013.

Interview Details – Phone Interview - screening, 30 minutes, generic questions - mostly towards experience

1:1- Arrived late because of blow-out on the road. Relative picked me up and got me there 30 minutes late. Interview booked for about an 1 hour and then 45 minutes for work history and school history for last 10 years. They refused to interview me or reschedule and removed me from consideration for the position. Kind of shocking considering I met all the qualifications and then some. They must of already decided on upper management's little nephew.

Interview Question – "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?"
            -HR, Reem Brooks

(this silly question most of the time has nothing do with a position, and is a waste of valuable time)
  Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Anonymous Interview

DFW, TX

I applied online and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at DFW International Airport in January 2010.

Interview Details – It is a horrible system called "Targeted Selection".

Basically the best liar, most manipulating individual will do very well

Interview Question – All of them were difficult and promoted an individual to lie on the spot   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Take it or leave it!

IT Manager Interview

IT Manager
Dallas, TX

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at DFW International Airport in January 2009.

Interview Details – Was asked in detail about my qualifications, experience and salary expectations.

Interview Question – Toughest IT Project   Answer Question

Worked for DFW International Airport? Contribute to the Community!