DFW International Airport Interview Questions

3.4

Senior Airport Planner/Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at DFW International Airport.

The department head will usually allow different individuals within the department to sit in on approximately 2-3 hour interview. (This might have changed). The interview questions were related to your knowledge of aviation planning, CAD, and project management experience. I was told within a few days that I had the position. An offer letter was sent in the mail. Great opportunity!! Great airport to work are!!

Human Resources Business Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at DFW International Airport.

Panel Interview. Long process. Came back 3-4 times for interview.

Interview Questions
    • Questions ok. Use behavior based questions (Targeted Selection)   Answer Question
    Very little negotiation room

Marketing Positiong Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in DFW, TX

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at DFW International Airport in June 2013.

Phone Interview - screening, 30 minutes, generic questions - mostly towards experience

1:1- Arrived late because of blow-out on the road. Relative picked me up and got me there 30 minutes late. Interview booked for about an 1 hour and then 45 minutes for work history and school history for last 10 years. They refused to interview me or reschedule and removed me from consideration for the position. Kind of shocking considering I met all the qualifications and then some. They must of already decided on upper management's little nephew.

Interview Questions
    • "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?"
                  -HR, Reem Brooks

(this silly question most of the time has nothing do with a position, and is a waste of valuable time)
        Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at DFW International Airport in January 2009.

Was asked in detail about my qualifications, experience and salary expectations.