DFW International Airport Interview Questions

Updated Mar 31, 2015
Updated Mar 31, 2015

3.4

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at DFW International Airport.

Interview

I sent in an email application. Two weeks later, I was set up for a phone interview, which was a set of standard questions asked by HR. I moved onto the next round, which was a face-to-face interview.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DFW International Airport (DFW, TX).

Interview

When first being greeted at human resources, I was completely ignored by staff. I finally went in for the interview and the human resources individual interviewing me seemed very short when asking me questions. It was targeted selection process in which you are asked "what would you do in this situation, or tell me about a time when...".

At the time I had interviewed for approximately 6 other employers and was treated much better than dfw. I should had taken this as a bad sign. After being hired I see why so many rate dfw so low. Poor treatment of employees, extremely low raises and yet very demanding of employee.

I'm looking around off and on for a job that treats you like a human. My advice is stay clear of dfw unless you are applying for an upper management position where you are protected and coddled, with little expected.

Interview Questions

• hr: tell me about a time when your boss put you under a deadline. please be specific and tell us what the project was, and steps you took to ensure the deadline was met.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nope, they told me what I was starting at, which was bottom of salary band and since I have received a very low percentage raise that is not keeping up with the rising healthcare.

Senior Airport Planner/Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at DFW International Airport (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The department head will usually allow different individuals within the department to sit in on approximately 2-3 hour interview. (This might have changed). The interview questions were related to your knowledge of aviation planning, CAD, and project management experience. I was told within a few days that I had the position. An offer letter was sent in the mail. Great opportunity!! Great airport to work are!!

Human Resources Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at DFW International Airport.

Interview

Panel Interview. Long process. Came back 3-4 times for interview.

Interview Questions

• Questions ok. Use behavior based questions (Targeted Selection)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very little negotiation room

Marketing Positiong Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at DFW International Airport (DFW, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone Interview - screening, 30 minutes, generic questions - mostly towards experience

1:1- Arrived late because of blow-out on the road. Relative picked me up and got me there 30 minutes late. Interview booked for about an 1 hour and then 45 minutes for work history and school history for last 10 years. They refused to interview me or reschedule and removed me from consideration for the position. Kind of shocking considering I met all the qualifications and then some. They must of already decided on upper management's little nephew.

Interview Questions

• "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?"
                  -HR, Reem Brooks

(this silly question most of the time has nothing do with a position, and is a waste of valuable time)

Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at DFW International Airport (Dallas, TX) in January 2009.

Interview

Was asked in detail about my qualifications, experience and salary expectations.