DGA Security Systems Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at DGA Security Systems

Installer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DGA Security Systems.

Interview

I applied online then after a week or so; the recruiter contacted me over the phone to arrange the meeting. We met at the their HR office, where we spoke about the DGA and how the great the company is. After the HR introduction/interview I had to take two tests such as the IQ and low voltage/electronics test. Then they make copy of your driver's license and son, so they could obtain your background checks. Usually within a week the background check is done, so expect to receive the call within one after after HR's interview. After a week, I got a call from the HR and they told me to come and stop by the DGA office to finalize the interview process with the installation department, where you would probably speak to two or more people.

Interview Questions

• There was not any besides Why did you pick DGA? and Why do you want to work for? Which is could be answered easily by rephrasing the HR's introduction.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are firm on the pay.

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at DGA Security Systems.

Interview

Phone interview, interview with HR then a sales manager. final interview with the owner of the company. Not a difficult interview process, just be well dressed and clean shaven. Wear a white shirt and suit/tie. Very conservative dress and very judgmental about that.

Installer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DGA Security Systems (New York, NY).

Interview

First Interview was fairly straight foward, small talk with the human resource rep and then given an exam to take, I was scheduled for a second interview where I met with one person who interviewed me and asked various questions related to my experience and then met with the departments manager.

Interview Questions

Not willing to negotiate on wage.

Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DGA Security Systems (New York, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

Very easy and friendly HR woman. Dont put on a show, just be yourself. one on one interview. Small 3 part computer test of personality descriptions, all you have to do is choose which you feel the company expects of you and which you feel describe you.

Interview Questions

• None at all. Everything asked of you is from your resume.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I asked for 40K, i was offered 38K. After one month of hard work they saw my work ethics and gave me 40k.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DGA Security Systems (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Prior to the interview, I completed a sales questionnaire, which was over 100 questions and took about 45 minutes. The interview starts with an introduction to the HR Manager, who is nice and will ask many of the standard interview questions. The conversation with him was pretty in-depth and lasted about 30-45 minutes. Following the interview with him, I was given a multiple choice test that seemed to be focused on math and vocabulary. Next, I answered some simple personality questions. And finally, I met with the Inside Sales Manager for about 10-15 minutes. He was very laid back and easy to talk to--much less formal than the HR Director. The entire process took 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• Would you rather have someone like you or make a sale?   Answer Question

The base salary for sales associates is between $40-50k plus commissions.

Accounts Receivable Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DGA Security Systems (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

After submitting my resume, I was called and asked for an interview. I met with the recruiter Gregg and was asked to take a timed IQ test. I did well and immediately met with the CFO. I was called back for a second interview and met with one of the VPs. Everyone I met was very nice. I appreciated that Gregg knew I was employed and interviewing on my lunch break, so made an effort to speed things up. Also I feel that a lot of companies want references from your current employer, which is impossible if they do not know I am looking for a new job. DGA was understanding about not contacting my current employer for a reference.

Negotiation

I was not able to get more than what was being offered, but it was still a large increase from my previous job so I was happy. Try to get a little more money because it is a tough job!