DGWB Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2014
Updated Nov 9, 2014

2.8

Digital Media Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at DGWB.

Sent in application via email, received a call to come in. I then interviewed with my future supervisors, which ended up being very casual after finding some common interests. Asked about previous experiences, how you could contribute to the company and what you look forward to learning, but overall a very conversational and laid back feel.

Interview Questions
    • Honestly was not very difficult, but always trying to explain how you could benefit the company can be a speed bump   Answer Question

Digital Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I applied through other source – interviewed at DGWB.

My interview was unfortunately scheduled before the agency opened. I literally had to sneak in the back. However, they were very mindful of my time and I wasn't required to come in on multiple occasions.

Interview Questions
    • There was a math test and I'm pretty sure there was a trick question on it!   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at DGWB in May 2012.

HR was very flexible with my availability. I interviewed with four different people, all of whom asked very specific questions and challenged my expertise in my field. I was given a tour of the agency immediately after my first interview, and was shown content DGWB created over the years. Everyone I interviewed with was very friendly and willing to answer all of my questions.

Account Management Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at DGWB in July 2010.

I did a phone interview with a couple different people in the department. It was a friendly interview. They were nice and accommodating.

There was no negotiation phase since I was hired as an intern.