DHA Group

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Requirements Analyst Interview

Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at DHA Group in January 2013.

Interview Details – Contact by recruiter followed by phone interview, again by recruiter. Two in person interviews, first with hiring manager second with hiring manager and team lead and one team member.

Interview Question – Very straight forward interview questions, just had to listen to team lead waffle on about all the things that were being done wrong be people who did not agree with him or like his program.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No real negotiation, here is what we are offering, do you want that?

Proposal Writer Interview

Washington, DC

I applied online and interviewed at DHA Group.

Interview Details – Had a phone interview that went well. The Recruiter mentioned the high turn over rate at the company, stating that it's because people don't want to work hard. She also mentioned that although she could work from home, all other staff were required at the office daily - an inconvenience for me.

Interview Question – The Recruiter said she wanted to refer me for the postion but first I would need to write a proposal about myself. I spent at least two days writing the proposal, submitted it and to my surprise I didn't receive a word of acknowledgement about the proposal. I emailed twice to see if she had rec'vd my proposal and for a update on my candidacy - No reply.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Management Interview

Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at DHA Group in June 2010.

Interview Details – Came in, they were desperate because someone had quit. Had a job offer on the spot. They have changed their processes since then. They have hired newer people who have come up with something where they make you meet with a bunch of people to see if you fit in. The only problem is that the people that you are meeting with don't want to be there themselves or are people who don't fit either. Hiring process is quick and swift as they are always losing people and need to backfill.

Interview Question – There were none because the person interviewing me didn't know the job   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – What negotiation? They are desperate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for DHA Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DHA Group interview questions and advice in Washington, DC. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by DHA Group employees and interview candidates.