DHA Group

2.3

Proposal Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I applied online – interviewed at DHA Group.

Had a phone interview that went well. The Recruiter mentioned the high turn over rate at the company, stating that it's because people don't want to work hard. She also mentioned that although she could work from home, all other staff were required at the office daily - an inconvenience for me.

Interview Questions
    • The Recruiter said she wanted to refer me for the postion but first I would need to write a proposal about myself. I spent at least two days writing the proposal, submitted it and to my surprise I didn't receive a word of acknowledgement about the proposal. I emailed twice to see if she had rec'vd my proposal and for a update on my candidacy - No reply.   Answer Question

Requirements Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at DHA Group in January 2013.

Contact by recruiter followed by phone interview, again by recruiter. Two in person interviews, first with hiring manager second with hiring manager and team lead and one team member.

Interview Questions
    • Very straight forward interview questions, just had to listen to team lead waffle on about all the things that were being done wrong be people who did not agree with him or like his program.   Answer Question
    No real negotiation, here is what we are offering, do you want that?

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at DHA Group in June 2010.

Came in, they were desperate because someone had quit. Had a job offer on the spot. They have changed their processes since then. They have hired newer people who have come up with something where they make you meet with a bunch of people to see if you fit in. The only problem is that the people that you are meeting with don't want to be there themselves or are people who don't fit either. Hiring process is quick and swift as they are always losing people and need to backfill.

Interview Questions
    • There were none because the person interviewing me didn't know the job   Answer Question
    What negotiation? They are desperate.