DHFL

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at DHFL in June 2012.

Interview Details – It was simple with the description of my duty and job role and my key areas of responsibility followed by Negotiaition of Salary

Interview Question – Expected Salary   Answer Question

SENIOR ENGINEER ELECTRICAL Interview

SENIOR ENGINEER ELECTRICAL
Harīpur, North-West Frontier (Pakistan)

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at DHFL in December 2012.

Interview Details – i am doing job as sr engineer electrical in dewan cement hattar and doing so good and am personnly satisfied with my job.

Interview Question – what is ur annual income and r u satisfied..   View Answer

Financial Modeling and Credit Research Interview

Financial Modeling and Credit Research
New Delhi (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at DHFL in March 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was good. It was basically 1;1 interview.The interviewer asked me the basics of financial modeling and market related questions.

Interview Question – what is iteration and how is it use in error handling ?   Answer Question

Operations -Officer Interview

Operations -Officer
Chandigarh (India)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at DHFL in November 2010.

Interview Details – I came to know about the job vacancy from one of our closed family friends, who fixed up my interview with the Branch Manager of the company,interview began with normal discussion regarding the finance sector with several set of questions, got the selection call within 10 days of interview, initially i was selected to work on an off roll basis but within a year i was recommended for On roll Basis,its been more than a 1.5 year i am working With DHFL, overall great experience and learned a lot.

Interview Question – Its Compulsory to attend office on Every last Sunday of the month & no extra Benefit or Pay will be offered for that vary gesture.   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for DHFL? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DHFL interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by DHFL employees and interview candidates.