DHFL Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Apr 2, 2014
Updated Apr 2, 2014
4 interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1 week - interviewed at DHFL in June 2012.

It was simple with the description of my duty and job role and my key areas of responsibility followed by Negotiaition of Salary

SENIOR ENGINEER ELECTRICAL Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Harīpur, North-West Frontier (Pakistan)
    Anonymous Employee in Harīpur, North-West Frontier (Pakistan)

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at DHFL in December 2012.

i am doing job as sr engineer electrical in dewan cement hattar and doing so good and am personnly satisfied with my job.

Interview Questions
    • what is ur annual income and r u satisfied..   View Answer

Financial Modeling and Credit Research Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at DHFL in March 2012.

The interview was good. It was basically 1;1 interview.The interviewer asked me the basics of financial modeling and market related questions.

Interview Questions
    • what is iteration and how is it use in error handling ?   Answer Question

Operations -Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chandigarh (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at DHFL in November 2010.

I came to know about the job vacancy from one of our closed family friends, who fixed up my interview with the Branch Manager of the company,interview began with normal discussion regarding the finance sector with several set of questions, got the selection call within 10 days of interview, initially i was selected to work on an off roll basis but within a year i was recommended for On roll Basis,its been more than a 1.5 year i am working With DHFL, overall great experience and learned a lot.

Interview Questions
    • Its Compulsory to attend office on Every last Sunday of the month & no extra Benefit or Pay will be offered for that vary gesture.   View Answer

Worked for DHFL? Contribute to the Community!