DHL Global Forwarding

DHL Global Forwarding Business Analyst Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Humble, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Humble, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at DHL Global Forwarding in May 2012.

1st round: phone interview:
2nd: HR interview
3rd: Facing the boss!

Interview Questions
  • Never thought it was difficult. They just simply asked what work I did in the past.   Answer Question
Boss told me about my work and salary. It seems no negotiation on that part as I've been told the rate was fixed.

Other Interview Reviews for DHL Global Forwarding

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamaica, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamaica, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DHL Global Forwarding in September 2011.

very professional, HR was friendly and responsive. planning was confusing, but that was because I was traveling and away during the time so it was tough to get a hold of them sometimes.

Interview Questions
    No. It was a contract position, no room for negotiation.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DHL Global Forwarding in March 2012.

The phone interview followed a structured form, beginning with a brief description of experiences and walk through resume. The interviewer asked specific questions about what kind of analysis were done in my previous experiences. Next, the interviewer tried to get to know my personality and my interests. Later, we discussed about company culture and daily tasks at the office. A week later I was contacted to do a skills test on data analysis. A week later I got an offer.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at DHL Global Forwarding in January 2012.

I was interview my the person who would be my boss and the head of department.

The interview lasted for 3 hours and covered my work experience and general questions, i.e. why do you want to work for us, where do you see yourself in 5 years etc.

The interview went well and we actually agreed on a salary but they went for a sixteen year old girl for minimum wage. I was shocked by their decision given the experience required for the role.