DHL Global Forwarding Customer Service Interview Questions

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DHL Global Forwarding (West Columbia, SC) in January 2010.

Interview

I was interviewed by an out of town corporate person, the interview went very well except that I was not told a salary range nor which job I was being recommended for, 2 weeks later I rec'd an offer letter ( via e mail) with a salary that was not even close to what I thought it would be and for a job I never applied for- I applied online for 3 different positions, the one I was offered was not any I actually applied for...and that I would be told what SHIFT I would be working on my first day of employment- I never stated online or on my application that I was available for any shift other than a day shioft, so I called the HR person, she said that all of the day shifts would be fileld by current employeee's that would be transfering to this faciltiy- they really need to advise online when you apply what shifts are available!!!

Interview Questions

NOt avialable for any shift other than a day shift