DHR International

Average Difficulty
10 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Research Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at DHR International.

Interview Details – Several meetings.

Negotiation Details – Low base salary with promises of commissions and bonuses. now two years in, not paid!

Research Associate Intern Interview

Research Associate Intern
Saint Louis, MO

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at DHR International in September 2013.

Interview Details – apply online - interview - get the available time - official offer

Interview Question – What's your disadvantage?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much. It's a non-paid part-time internship.

Vice President of Sales Interview

Vice President of Sales

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at DHR International.

Interview Details – From my initial contact DHR was a very personable company making me feel very welcomed into their pool of applicants

Interview Question – I was asked a direct question and gave a direct answer, but what they meant by the question was different than they way it was asked.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DHR International in April 2013.

Interview Details – 2 Phone Interview's than an On-Site Interview.

Interview Question – What are your biggest strengths and how can you improve them?   View Answer

Minneapolis, MN

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at DHR International in December 2012.

Interview Details – I applied on the campus recruiting website. After that, I got a phone call about setting up an on-site interview. The interview was basically get-to-know you. There's no structured questions. The interviewer was a research associate, who later became my supervisor. I was offered the internship right after the interview.

Interview Question – Why do you think you can fit the position.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Research Intern Interview

Research Intern

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at DHR International.

Interview Details – Basic interview questions, very relaxed setting. Asked about experience and background.

Interview Question – Why do you want this job?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at DHR International in May 2011.

Interview Details – easy interview process. extremely friendly interviewers. basic background questions and behavioral questions.

Interview Question – What do you want to do for a living?   Answer Question

Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at DHR International in January 2010.

Interview Details – 1) Approach by internal Talent Acquisition staff over the phone. Quick phone screening with basic information about job responsibility and years of experience.
2) Interview face to face by Talent Acquisition Leader, deeper conversation regarding current job scope, market research methodology, industry focus and etc.
3) Final interview by Managing Director of the office, more casual chat introducing different people in the office and overview of company current status and major projects.

Interview Question – How would you feel about handling 8-10 projects by yourself at the same time?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Talent Acquisition Leader called and follow up with offer. Provided 20% - 30% increase on base salary.

Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at DHR International in March 2012.

Interview Details – 2 weeks from initial approach to written offer stage. Initial conversation with internal recruitment consultant, followed by an interview with one of the senior partners. Met two more consultants in addition.

Interview Question – all questions were pretty standard - almost disappointingly so   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – There was an unreasonable expectation around decision time - they wanted an answer within 24 hours. It felt too transactional.

Very Easy Interview

Research Associate Intern Interview

Research Associate Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at DHR International in January 2010.

Interview Details – Very relaxed interview process. Simply asked me about why I want the job, my experience with internet search engines, and what I know about the company. The people here were all very nice and very helpful when first starting at the office. The work culture is very relaxed and people like to laugh and enjoy eachothers company.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at DHR International

Worked for DHR International? Contribute to the Community!