DHR International

Updated Feb 17, 2015
Updated Feb 17, 2015

2.2

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at DHR International.

The interview process consisted of a phone screening and an in-office interview. They asked very general questions about my work history and why I wanted to work with them. Overall, it was very easy and not stressful.

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at DHR International in December 2014.

There was a first round 30 minute phone interview. It was not difficult at all, it was a friendly conversation with HR Director. Then I came into the NY office to meet with the talent acquisition director for a face to face final round interview. The interviews were 6 days apart. I got an offer about 8 days after the final round interview.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation phase.

Confidential Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at DHR International in September 2014.

Interview appeared to go well. Vice President said he would call me the following week. There has been no contact after almost two months Sent two follow up emails and voice mail. No response from interviewer. Not even a rejection letter. Very unprofessional. I would not deal with this search firm again.

EVP, Consultant Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at DHR International in August 2014.

Very straight-forward and results oriented. April in BD is perhaps the best recruiter I've worked with. She knows the DHR story. The management and recruiting team is very communicative. Great group.;

Interview Questions
    There's no "special deals". We're all comped in a very competitive manner.

While I will say it was an "easy process" it by all means was thorough. I was just very well aligned ethically and with respect to my coverage space. Very good experience.

Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DHR International in April 2014.

Only one round of interview at the office. Very traditional questions, asked about education background, about short-term and long-term plans. Interviewers are a manager and a head intern, both are very personable. They are looking for shape minds and diligent workers, so not very challenging. The only challenging part is to get an interview because hundreds of people are applying at the same time. Follow-up is the key.

Summer internship is non-paid. Semester-long internships will be compensated.

Research Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at DHR International.

Several meetings.

Low base salary with promises of commissions and bonuses. now two years in, not paid!

Vice President of Sales Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at DHR International.

From my initial contact DHR was a very personable company making me feel very welcomed into their pool of applicants

Interview Questions
    • I was asked a direct question and gave a direct answer, but what they meant by the question was different than they way it was asked.   Answer Question

Research Associate Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at DHR International in September 2013.

apply online - interview - get the available time - official offer

Interview Questions
    Not much. It's a non-paid part-time internship.

Research Intern Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at DHR International.

Basic interview questions, very relaxed setting. Asked about experience and background.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DHR International in April 2013.

2 Phone Interview's than an On-Site Interview.

Interview Questions
    • What are your biggest strengths and how can you improve them?   View Answer