DIRECTV Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Aug 19, 2015

2.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DIRECTV.

Interview

Interviewed by team I would have been working for. Asked basic things like projects I worked on, school experience, work experience, the usual questions. The manager seemed like he didn't want to be there and had a bad attitude, but the other members on the team seemed helpful and friendly.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DIRECTV

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DIRECTV (Huntsville, AL) in May 2015.

Interview

I received a call, answered a few short questions, then I was called in for a face to face meeting. Very relaxed, as they are looking for genuine answers. After answering questions, they sent me for a drug test. After returning, they offered me a job, and negotiated payment. Then went over when training would start.

Interview Questions

• How will you deal with an irate customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DIRECTV (Denver, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

Fille out online app then it a call the next day to set up phone interview. Not sure if I did well because she didn't ask to set up a face to face.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when u have outstanding customer service   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DIRECTV.

Interview

I applied online. The next day I got called to schedule a phone interview. I completed the phone interview a few days later. Then they asked me to come to do a in-person interview. I came to the front desk and told them I was there for an interview. Waited a few minutes. There were two people interviewing me. They were nice and very welcoming. The process took about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• What is you biggest accomplishment? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What have to done to calm down an angry customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DIRECTV (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online. I had to do a skills test online. I was called about two days later to set up a phone interview. I was scheduled for a person interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate pay

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DIRECTV (Cleveland, OH) in March 2015.

Interview

Process was easy, basically just getting to know you and getting a feel for your motivation. Also wanting to know how you take "no" as an answer due to most customers denying the product.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pocatello, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DIRECTV (Pocatello, ID) in February 2015.

Interview

Did a pretest job screen drug screen went over some benefits saw a tour of the facility. Describe d certain areas of the floor. lady was friendly. Showed break room smoke area filled out all digital w2 I 9. I was Fairly easy. I enjoyed getting started. Did a lot of driving back and forth to please dtv pre employment qualifications.

Interview Questions

• How I dealt with a difficult customer   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DIRECTV.

Interview

Before an interview was scheduled, a skills test was taken. Interviews were then given on the spot and a hiring decision was immediately made. I was taken on a tour of the building and provided with information on the next steps to expect. I was given instructions for drug testing and set up for a training class.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any of the questions asked of me on the interview as this was several years ago.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DIRECTV in December 2014.

Interview

Recieved a phone call a couple of days after submitting the online application, did a phone interview, and then an in person interview with a coach. A few days later I was offered a position "pending a background check and UA" completed all of those things and then received an email welcoming me to the Directv family

Interview Questions

• Most difficult quesiton was to "sell" a service to my interviewer   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, very fairly offered pay and incentives

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

It was very brief, waited for about 5 minutes in the lobby. Two interviewers, trading off questions. Situational based questions, how do you react to certain situations etc. very nice people, didn't take the job but only because I received better offer. I would have been fine accepting the position.

Interview Questions

• give me an example of a time where a client was upset with you, how did you deal with them?   Answer Question