DIRECTV

Relevance Date Difficulty

Director Interview

Director
Los Angeles, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at DIRECTV in June 2010.

Interview Details – My interview consisted of 30 minute interviews with 5 people. People were nice and seemed like a fun fast paced place to work. Seemed to be a weird vibe between marketing and sales folks. The majority of the people were very nice, seemed to really like working there. Sales leader was a bit of wild card, seemed like everyone was afraid of him.

Interview Question – What do you think you can do that will make an immediate impact?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Director Interview

Director

The process took a day - interviewed at DIRECTV in August 2011.

Interview Details – I received an email from an internal recruiter around one month after applying for the position online stating that he would like to schedule a phone interview. I replied to his email and we spoke the following day. From the beginning of our call I thought this recruiter came across as “course” in his manners and somewhat unprofessional. The recruiter wanted to call me back a second time and before our call was to occur I sent him a polite email stating I was no longer interested in pursuing the opportunity.

His behavior along with the same jobs with this company being advertised across every Internet job board over and over again (BIG red flag!) allowed me to easily make my decision to stay away from these people.

Interview Question – Tell me about your experience   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at DIRECTV

Worked for DIRECTV? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DIRECTV Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by DIRECTV employees and interview candidates.