Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at DIRECTV
- Customer Service Representative (30)
- Technical Support- DIRECTV (11)
- Project Manager (11)
- Satellite Technician (11)
- Install Technician (8)
- Analyst (6)
- Installation Technician (5)
- Intern (5)
- Software Engineer (4)
- Installer (4)
- Staff Engineer (4)
- Sales Representative (4)
- Field Technician (4)
- Engineering (3)
- Program Manager (3)
- Senior Business Analyst (3)
- Software Development (3)
- Executive Assistant (3)
- Senior Analyst (3)
- Customer Retention Agent (3)
- Director (3)
- Senior Financial Analyst (2)
- Senior IT Business Analyst (2)
- Team Leader (2)
- Training Specialist (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Senior Project Manager (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
- Systems Analyst (2)
- Software Engineering (2)
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DIRECTV in December 2013.
There was one behavioral phone interview which was basically the usual. Next, there was one technical interview over Skype with a group of engineers. During the interview, basically whoever wanted to ask a question could ask. Not everyone asked questions. Afterwards, they each talked about the kind of projects they worked on.
- You are given one egg, and access to a 100 story building. Find out the highest floor from which an egg will not break when dropped out of a window from that floor. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for DIRECTV
Engineering InterviewDeclined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DIRECTV (San Francisco, CA) in July 2009.
Submit resume for review. Preliminary interview with HR manager followed by interview with hiring manager. After completion of interview with hiring manager met with several peer managers and staff managers to assess comparability and fit with corporate environment. Followed by interviews with executive management.
- What are your strengths? Answer Question
Engineering InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DIRECTV in January 2008.
My interview was not the best but subjective. Depending on the position that you are interviewing for and the highest level of education attained, then your interview experience will be unique to your qualification. Obviously an interview for the position of a technician will be different from lets say a software engineer.
- Where do you see yourself in five years time? Answer Question