DIRECTV

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant

I applied through a staffing agency and interviewed at DIRECTV.

Interview Details – Started as a contractor and had phone interview then several one on one interviews. Took awhile to hear back but was worth the wait.

Very Easy Interview

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
El Segundo, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at DIRECTV in September 2009.

Interview Details – I was initially contacted by a DIRECTV recruiter. I had a simple phone conversation to tell me about the position and an interview was set up. I had one interview with the person I would be reporting to. It was very casual but long. I spoke a bit about my previous positions. We spent a lot of time talking about our personal interests. Over all it was pleasant and easy.

Interview Question – I was not asked a difficult question. Mainly questions about my previous experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered the job on the spot. We didn't speak about pay right away, I talked to the recruiter about pay over the phone the following day. I was happy with the initial offer and accepted.

Worked for DIRECTV? Contribute to the Community!