DIRECTV Executive Assistant Interview Questions

1.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at DIRECTV.

Started as a contractor and had phone interview then several one on one interviews. Took awhile to hear back but was worth the wait.

Other Interview Reviews for DIRECTV

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at DIRECTV in September 2009.

I was initially contacted by a DIRECTV recruiter. I had a simple phone conversation to tell me about the position and an interview was set up. I had one interview with the person I would be reporting to. It was very casual but long. I spoke a bit about my previous positions. We spent a lot of time talking about our personal interests. Over all it was pleasant and easy.

Interview Questions
    • I was not asked a difficult question. Mainly questions about my previous experience.   Answer Question
    I was offered the job on the spot. We didn't speak about pay right away, I talked to the recruiter about pay over the phone the following day. I was happy with the initial offer and accepted.