DIRECTV

2.4

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied through other source. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at DIRECTV.

The process was very informal, uncomfortable and rash. The individual interviewing me did not appear professional and seemed irritated at having to interview anyone. I did not get a good impression off the individual interviewing me or the description of the job

Interview Questions
  • I was only asked if I had an SUV and was told I had to supply my own 24-foot extension ladder   Answer Question

I did not have a good feeling about the position ever since the interview

Other Interview Reviews for DIRECTV

Installation Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at DIRECTV.

I applied online and did the virtual job and passed. 2 weeks later received a call from recruiter to see if I was still interested and then was told I was gonna receive a couple phone interviews from three other members of management. After the third interview I was scheduled for a panel interview where I presented myself and my skills of working in the electrical construction field. Then finally was offered the position and scheduled training.

Interview Questions
    • How would I handle a situation of a upset customer.   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DIRECTV in September 2014.

HR Recruiter hard to get ahold of. Contacted me one week and i had to called 3-5 times a day for a week or so to get in touch with her. But after, Positive and outgoing interviewers. A pleasant and uplifting experience.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us about a time where you face and overcame ambiguity   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at DIRECTV in September 2013.

Phone call to come in for the interview. Miss leading on you make money no set standard.

Interview Questions
    Horrible, they did not explain anything very well. The pay system is messed up and does not make sense for the technicians that do things correctly. That is not how you make money its per job which means cutting corners to make more money.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manteca, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manteca, CA

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at DIRECTV in July 2011.

job posted on a thursday. applied same day. called on monday had phone interview and basic questions about ability.told to go in to the site for interview. was a group panel interview they said they has more waves of interviewers and would be in touch.!!update!! called today 2 days later told to go back in on tueday for another interview! yay!another update!! Went in today i was told previous interview pretty much didnt count because i knew the interviewers and we were pretty much just catching up and didnt get to all the questions last time. kind of sucks expecting to be on the 2nd on site interview o find out im still on the first step. i was told it would be a week or so and i would here back from the dtv recruiter. 1 week later now and they called me for drug screen and background paperwork.

Interview Questions
    • give me a time where the supervisor directly wanted you to go against company policy   Answer Question
    • what does integrity stand for?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sylmar, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sylmar, CA

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at DIRECTV in August 2009.

real laid back no worries